• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

I don't know if the was said before but join the canidan armed forces, you will have shelter , get paid , and they would probably help you out with a degree at some point and time.

Its not about that. He could go on welfare and have his own apartment through community housing.

he doesn't want this.

I'd love to know what his CFAT score would look like lol

I think you just told everyone you are on welfare.

I'm going to have to ask Ryan lever why you're talking about...

I don't know if the was said before but join the canidan armed forces, you will have shelter , get paid , and they would probably help you out with a degree at some point and time.

Its not about that. He could go on welfare and have his own apartment through community housing.

he doesn't want this.

I thought CFAT was the Canadian version of SATs.

he doesn't want this.

Canadian Forces Aptitude Test.

he doesn't want this.

Canadian Forces Aptitude Test.

Well clearly I'm a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Sorry metal.

Yes you are. However, apology accepted.

No one, and I mean, no one, knows what my situation actually is.

My PM box is always open for someone to discuss and actually learn what is, but by all means, think what you want lol

My PM box is always open for someone to discuss and actually learn what is, but by all means, think what you want lol

Or people could just go by what you actually say on here, but please continue :popcorn:

Or people could just go by what you actually say on here, but please continue :popcorn:

Who are you? Oh right, that guy

Thoughts

I'm thinking of buying myself a cell phone so that I can download apps and use different avenues to sell things.

Good plan could be homeless next month so I'll spend more money on a cell phone.

I'm not homeless for the reason that I need money.

Thoughts

I'm thinking of buying myself a cell phone so that I can download apps and use different avenues to sell things.

Now that your housing situation has extended for another month, any plans in the near future in trying to get a new job or are you going to wait until you're actually tossed out to start looking?

I'll be looking for a job with more hours.

Thoughts

Unless there's some apps that are exclusive to phones only you have every avenue at your fingertips on that laptop you bought not long ago then why buy a phone? It would be pointless.

Again, you are on your way to having no housing. Use the time you do have a roof over you head and sell the books you currently have. Please be smart about this and listen to the advice people are giving you and try it instead of your way which obviously isn't working too hot.

Yes there are some apps that are elusively to the cell phones. I'm not on my way to no housing because of a lack of cash.

Don't buy a cell phone, sell all your books you have now . Start a need thread from scratch once you have a better paying job, house or apartment and your making ends meet.

Take your loss and sell your books , get all the monies you can

I'm fine with money, I'm not saying I'm Mr.Moneybags but I'm doing ok.

I did consider that before but I'm fine now.

he doesn't want this.

Dude has to grow up sometime, strap those big boy pants on !!

Yes that's true.

Thoughts

Good plan could be homeless next month so I'll spend more money on a cell phone.

Shocking isn't it.

Getting a cell phone will help get the consignment side of the business off and running. He can write it off as a business expense.

I don't have a business to write it off but the phone is a investment

Thoughts

Shocking isn't it.

Getting a cell phone will help get the consignment side of the business off and running. He can write it off as a business expense.

To be able to claim anything as a business expense he would have to register as a small business within Ontario. That would mean filling out applications, forms, issuing receipts for buys, basic accounting and later on, completing income tax forms.

...I guess his parents could help him out with the tax stuff... :jokealert:

I may be crazy but I don't think Gabe is at that stage of his "career" yet.

No I'm not but registering a business isn't too hard I was asked to do it before.

So you bought a phone for roughly $50 USD.

Ok, to use those "awesome apps" what are your monthly mobile fees? Or are you planning on just using the wi-fi at your parents? If so, who pays for internet at your parents house?

Also how are you "fine now" and "have money"? Two seconds ago you were going to live in a shelter...

As an adult, he should probably have a mobile phone, though I'm not really sure how it will help his comic business.

The ebay app is a great asset. I'm able to respond to messages asap and my feedback reflects that.

That's one of the apps I'll be using.

8 8