• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Since you think the world is going to end any day now, why bother trying to flip your comics?

That's a good question. Guess he has to pay the cell phone bill until the rapture.

Edited by mysterio

Okay. Enough's enough.

There are some important things people should know about Gabe that he has posted on his PUBLIC facebook page.

I feel it is important for everyone to know what he has shared PUBLICLY so they can determine if this is a person who is deserving of any help.

I will not be posting anything here.

As some can't find Gabe's page, please feel free to PM me and then you can make up your own minds.

I went to his facebook page.

He posts videos you disagree with?

Is it because he said Canadians should get free dentist appointments and not just Syrian Immigrants?

.. like I said: PM me.

.. like I want to get a strike here? .. no thank you. Besides, if you're not that bothered JL .. Scroll past.

Telling people to PM you stuff for things you would get a strike for if you posted it publicly should get you the same punishment. I didn't open this can of worms and honestly I have no idea what you're talking about.

Its clearly politics and if you're telling people that they shouldn't post here or engage Gabe based on his political or religious beliefs than yeah, you deserve a strike.

Is it that hard not to personally attack someone on the boards? no.

.. very good, very good ... I am not posting here. If you want to see exactly why I think some people should make up their own minds about Gabe: PM me and I'll paste details there. Then you can be the one to share that info here. If you want. Or not.

.. like I want to get a strike here? .. no thank you. Besides, if you're not that bothered JL .. Scroll past.

Telling people to PM you stuff for things you would get a strike for if you posted it publicly should get you the same punishment. I didn't open this can of worms and honestly I have no idea what you're talking about.

Its clearly politics and if you're telling people that they shouldn't post here or engage Gabe based on his political or religious beliefs than yeah, you deserve a strike.

Says the boards' moral authority Jimmy Linguini, the kid who once yelled an obscene sentence to a female reporter on live television. Thanks for your insight. I wouldn't expect you to recognize something objectionable.

EDIT - Since this post has been notified for moderation by Jimmy I think it should be noted that his obscene appearance on live tv has already been discussed on the boards previously; is true; and not a personal attack. Merely a fact.

Edited by Red84

Seeing as you've written that you have no idea what I'm talking about and that it's clearly political or religious beliefs and that you didn't open this can of worms .. I see no point in you replying to anything I wrote in my original post. But still you do.

I think the gist of it is that people should refer to Gabe's facebook to make a determination whether or not to deal with him.

Along with all the posts in this thread, I think the evidence is sufficient for any critical thinking adult come to a choice on whether Cool Books™ or not lol

I think the gist of it is that people should refer to Gabe's facebook to make a determination whether or not to deal with him.

Along with all the posts in this thread, I think the evidence is sufficient for any critical thinking adult come to a choice on whether Cool Books™ or not lol

(thumbs u

Says the boards' moral authority Jimmy Linguini, the kid who once yelled an obscene sentence to a female reporter on live television. Thanks for your insight. I wouldn't expect you to recognize something objectionable.

Jimmy Linguini... Now, this got interesting. Where did he do that?

(thumbs u

Jimmy Linguini... Now, this got interesting. Where did he do that?

See? This is proving my point. Which BTW I LOVE.

You can't attack cgc board members for things they say or do outside of the CGC board without it being deemed a personal attack.

This is gabes journal and you can't say "DM ME SO YOU CAN KNOW THE TRUTH" and not be personally attacking someone.

8 8