• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

.. like I want to get a strike here? .. no thank you. Besides, if you're not that bothered JL .. Scroll past.

Telling people to PM you stuff for things you would get a strike for if you posted it publicly should get you the same punishment. I didn't open this can of worms and honestly I have no idea what you're talking about.

Its clearly politics and if you're telling people that they shouldn't post here or engage Gabe based on his political or religious beliefs than yeah, you deserve a strike.

Is it that hard not to personally attack someone on the boards? no.

Says the boards' moral authority Jimmy Linguini, the kid who once yelled an obscene sentence to a female reporter on live television. Thanks for your insight. I wouldn't expect you to recognize something objectionable.

Jimmy Linguini... Now, this got interesting. Where did he do that?

See? This is proving my point. Which BTW I LOVE.

You can't attack cgc board members for things they say or do outside of the CGC board without it being deemed a personal attack.

This is gabes journal and you can't say "DM ME SO YOU CAN KNOW THE TRUTH" and not be personally attacking someone.

An individual's character is based on all their public conduct and is relevant to any potential on board sales. :foryou:

.. like I want to get a strike here? .. no thank you. Besides, if you're not that bothered JL .. Scroll past.

Telling people to PM you stuff for things you would get a strike for if you posted it publicly should get you the same punishment. I didn't open this can of worms and honestly I have no idea what you're talking about.

Its clearly politics and if you're telling people that they shouldn't post here or engage Gabe based on his political or religious beliefs than yeah, you deserve a strike.

Says the boards' moral authority Jimmy Linguini, the kid who once yelled an obscene sentence to a female reporter on live television. Thanks for your insight. I wouldn't expect you to recognize something objectionable.

You can't attack cgc board members for things they say or do outside of the CGC board without it being deemed a personal attack.

This is gabes journal and you can't say "DM ME SO YOU CAN KNOW THE TRUTH" and not be personally attacking someone.

An individual's character is based on all their public conduct and is relevant to any potential on board sales. :foryou:

Is that how moderation on the boards works? No.

Gabe opened up this can of worms when he decided to share EVERY ASPECT of his life in here seeking advice. This journal isn't even about comics anymore, and to be perfectly honest, probably has no business on this forum.

Gabe opened up this can of worms when he decided to share EVERY ASPECT of his life in here seeking advice. This journal isn't even about comics anymore, and to be perfectly honest, probably has no business on this forum.

I totally agree

Gabe clearly has issues but he has been honest about them to a point. We've discovered he's on disability for something, he can't work and his parents get money from the government for letting him stay there.

But he wants to run a comic business. Fine. Crapping on that is a personal attack and saying in a public forum that you shouldn't buy off of him based on his opinions or beliefs is against the moderation rules of this forum.

We should all forget that though because he offended you guys.

Get real.

I've just walked into this disaster of a thread...

Dude if you stil want to sell a million dollar comic, you need to hit reboot.

You need to step away and evaluate your life. HARD!

Nobody else.

You need to get off this pitty train, eat some humble pie, apologise to your parents and go back to living with them.

You're going to get rid of your debt and you're going to learn from your mistakes.

See what others do.

They buy keys and resale.

Get a job and after all your debt is paid start saving. Little amounts here and there.

Buy a key. Sell for a profit. Use the money to buy another key. Rinse and repeat, but for the love of god stop roaming for attention and do something.

Best,

Bruno

I'm already living with them for one month and like I said I'm standing firm with my beliefs.

Gabe are you still at your parents house or did you move out? I thought you had an end of month timeline. .

If we all mutually agree to ignore this thread, will it go away?

I'll start.

I would hazard a guess that he is still at his parents place as he has been busy posting about the "end of the world" and sharing other not so nice things on his Facebook Page. About 8 posts in the last 24 hours.

...I think Gabe is starting to go "down the rabbit hole" on top of his "other issues".

Yes I'm still at my parents and the "not so nice things" are the truth of what's going to happen whether you believe it or not.

.. would you mind posting a link to your Facebook Page?

No because you want to use it for the wrong reasons with the fact that you disagree what I support and think I'm unstable. I have a learning disability nothing more.

Gabe are you still at your parents house or did you move out? I thought you had an end of month timeline. .

I'll start.

I would hazard a guess that he is still at his parents place as he has been busy posting about the "end of the world" and sharing other not so nice things on his Facebook Page. About 8 posts in the last 24 hours.

...I think Gabe is starting to go "down the rabbit hole" on top of his "other issues".

Yes I'm still at my parents and the "not so nice things" are the truth of what's going to happen whether you believe it or not.

It's incredibly disturbing and I wish everyone would read it before offering him any advice. Everyone should really evaluate whether they want to help this person. His page is filled with hate, conspiracy theories, and all around vile things.

Truth is a hard pill to swallow but if you have a problem bring it to me instead of making threats about what you'll do.

So you needed government assistance while living with your parents to pay them rent?

Sorry if I haven't kept up

Yes because they charged me rent no matter what and if I didn't pay they would kick me out.

Well, to my understanding, you cannot claim to the government that you need money for rent if you are living with relatives....in fact, the government encourages you get assistance from family, before taking advantage of government services.

Just my understanding, I haven't actually had to get welfare, although people seem to think that on themselves.

I don't know the situation but this was a month before when my own money was running low and I have my own separate apartment.

You have your own separate apartment and you're paying your parents for this apartment?

They are my landlords and there are three apartments and I live in one of them and pay rent.

Everyone should really give that statement a really hard look and take some time to think about it.

No kidding. His parents have no money but have 3 apartments? He moved out, but lives in his parents' apartment?

No see my previous post

I'm still here but like I said they changed their minds when they needed money and I said that I'm firm with my beliefs and either you agree or kick me out.

If they're landlords then the money you're paying them for rent doesn't go entirely to them does it? I would assume the majority of it goes to the property owner, unless your parents own the property, and your parents would get some money knocked off their monthly rent. Also, if you are a tenant, since you're paying rent for an apartment, can they kick you out or do they have to evict you?

I have no idea but my parents have a rent to own deal so I'm not sure how it works.

I'll start.

No because you want to use it for the wrong reasons with the fact that you disagree what I support and think I'm unstable. I have a learning disability nothing more.

I think most rational-thinking people would disagree with what you support, Gabe. However, I sincerely hope you get the Professional support that you clearly need. Bye, Gabe.

I'll start.

It's incredibly disturbing and I wish everyone would read it before offering him any advice. Everyone should really evaluate whether they want to help this person. His page is filled with hate, conspiracy theories, and all around vile things.

Juxtaposed with posts condemning others about how to be 'responsible' and/or 'live right' in which he can't see the irony in and "cutesy" My Little Pony and Anime .

I think there is more than just "learning issues" at play, even more so now than before. There was an "uptick" in religious stuff around Christmas too, hence my "rabbit hole" comment...

Gabe, you told me you had a counselor before...Have you discussed any of your "views" with her, motivation/job issues and/or what went on with your parents just before the holidays?

I see nothing with My little pony but if you see the reason why I posted about the pagan holidays you'll know why.

Good thing you got lots of money to buy new cell phones.

Only one and it's an investment.

Ya you've tried to justify it so you can "respond quicker to ebayers". Seeing as how you need wifi you won't be responding while working will you? If so why are you responding during work and not working? If not do you think it makes much difference if you respond at say 5pm when you get home from work and check your emails and once at 11pm when you go to bed?

How many questions/responses in a month do you get on ebay? Seeing how you haven't sold anything since Oct 22nd I don't think response time is your issue. You can continue to try and justify the spending though ;)

No I won't carry it to work with me but there are about five of six apps that you can sell only by using their mobile versions because I've tried otherwise and it didn't work.

Which "apps"

Ebay, Letgo, Instagram, XE currency converter, Kitco, Offer up,

lol:roflmao:lol short of IG the only reason you can't use the other ones is cause your trying to justify using a phone.

I don't try to justify anything but I tried to sell things and that would only happen if I have the apps.

I'm still here but like I said they changed their minds when they needed money and I said that I'm firm with my beliefs and either you agree or kick me out.

I've never even considered that I had to share a belief system with my Landlord....

They are my landlords however they still treat me as their son.

Since you think the world is going to end any day now, why bother trying to flip your comics?

That's a good question. Guess he has to pay the cell phone bill until the rapture.

I don't pay a cell phone bill

Okay. Enough's enough.

There are some important things people should know about Gabe that he has posted on his PUBLIC facebook page.

I feel it is important for everyone to know what he has shared PUBLICLY so they can determine if this is a person who is deserving of any help.

I will not be posting anything here.

As some can't find Gabe's page, please feel free to PM me and then you can make up your own minds.

PM sent

8 8