• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, uchiha101 said:

updated comic numbers 

Total Comics Bought $12,399.42

Total Comics sold $11,568.02

Inventory $1377

This really doesn't tell anyone much...You are $1,377 "in the hole" ok, but what does that remaining inventory consist of? What is the approximate fair market value of said inventory? 

Does this include video game and other assorted collectibles or are those 'separate'?  If so, what are those figures sitting at? Correct me if I am wrong but I thought you were also buying and selling video games, etc. and were even thinking about entering the card market?

2 hours ago, Wall-Crawler said:

This really doesn't tell anyone much...You are $1,377 "in the hole" ok, but what does that remaining inventory consist of? What is the approximate fair market value of said inventory? 

Does this include video game and other assorted collectibles or are those 'separate'?  If so, what are those figures sitting at? Correct me if I am wrong but I thought you were also buying and selling video games, etc. and were even thinking about entering the card market?

I'm 831.40 in the hole and the remaining inventory is comics. I'll calculate that value later and yes my video games and other collectibles are separate. I'm also giving sports cards a try 

4 minutes ago, uchiha101 said:

I'm 831.40 in the hole and the remaining inventory is comics. I'll calculate that value later and yes my video games and other collectibles are separate. I'm also giving sports cards a try 

What do you value your remaining comic inventory to actually be "worth" though?

Yes, might as well do full calculation of all collectible dealings...

2 hours ago, Wall-Crawler said:

What do you value your remaining comic inventory to actually be "worth" though?

Yes, might as well do full calculation of all collectible dealings...

I was updating my numbers and I only did comics. My comic inventory is worth 980 dollars currently

26 minutes ago, uchiha101 said:

Deals I'm woking on 

Archie #4 Golden age

AF15 CGC 1.5 and 3.0

Adventure comics 247 CGC 5.0

Those are some expensive books, shouldn't you get out of the hole before you buy them?

Edited by Comics181

1 hour ago, Comics181 said:

Those are some expensive books, shouldn't you get out of the hole before you buy them?

He's woking on it

Besides, what's being $800 in the hole compared to possible $20K+ deals in the woks?

:grin:

Edited by jcjames

2 hours ago, uchiha101 said:

Deals I'm woking on 

Archie #4 Golden age

AF15 CGC 1.5 and 3.0

how?

not on that credit card, I hope.......

2 hours ago, uchiha101 said:

Deals I'm woking on 

Archie #4 Golden age

AF15 CGC 1.5 and 3.0

If you get serious towards buying the AF's let me know.  Happy to flip you a finders fee and you don't even need to put up cash for them :banana: 

37 minutes ago, W16227 said:

how?

not on that credit card, I hope.......

I doubt he has enough credit to afford any of those books.  It would be crazy for him to buy on credit, or any expensive books, but he has shown he can sell books for a 1/3 of his purchase price so it may be a win-win for someone out there.

5 hours ago, Comics181 said:

I'm only going to buy the first one and work on a consignment deal for the others 

4 hours ago, jcjames said:

He's woking on it

Besides, what's being $800 in the hole compared to possible $20K+ deals in the woks?

:grin:

I would only consider buying the archie #4 and the others are consignments should I get them

2 hours ago, Iceman399 said:

If you get serious towards buying the AF's let me know.  Happy to flip you a finders fee and you don't even need to put up cash for them :banana: 

You misunderstood me. I never said I was going to buy them except the archie #4 since I know my limits

2 hours ago, 50AE_DE said:

I doubt he has enough credit to afford any of those books.  It would be crazy for him to buy on credit, or any expensive books, but he has shown he can sell books for a 1/3 of his purchase price so it may be a win-win for someone out there.

Yeah I made a few mistakes but other than buying archie the others are for a possible consignment 

8 8