• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Why is work not going very well?

Well I signed a contract with the employment help center that I will get 12 weeks paid training, 2 weeks fully paid and 10 weeks half paid and as soon as the two weeks ended he took me off the schedule and the timing can't be worse as one of my debts I'm paying increased the monthly payment I owe them.

3 hours ago, uchiha101 said:

Well I signed a contract with the employment help center that I will get 12 weeks paid training, 2 weeks fully paid and 10 weeks half paid and as soon as the two weeks ended he took me off the schedule and the timing can't be worse as one of my debts I'm paying increased the monthly payment I owe them.

Why were you taken off "the list"?

On 7/14/2017 at 11:03 AM, Wall-Crawler said:

Why were you taken off "the list"?

Because he wants my 12 weeks to be 100% reimbursed instead of 50% after 2 weeks.

Edited by uchiha101

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:43 PM, Fiddy said:

Sounds like the employer was getting 12 weeks of free help from the employment office, but once the employer found out it was only for 2 weeks and they had to pay for 50% of the Gabe's pay for the remainder of the period, the employer took him off the schedule.(shrug)

this sounds about right.  The $3.50 question is.... who is responsible for the misunderstanding?? The government, the employer, or our would-be hero?

Any chance the OP can just pull a Goodwill Hunting and leave it all behind (this journal, the comics and video games, dysfunctional family, generational poverty) to chase a semi-attractive British girl to the West Coast and just start over fresh?  I don't know if it will make things better, but I'm pretty sure it won't make them worse.

8 8