• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, uchiha101 said:

No, I'm not employed. And by gotten cryptocurrency I mean I'm investing into it.

How do you invest in something when you don't have any $$$?  You don't have a job, you have only sold a couple of books in three months...So, I ask, how do you afford to invest into anything, much less cryptocurrencies?

...What is your typical week like?

54 minutes ago, uchiha101 said:

FF 53 CGC 7.0

Nice book - I remember when you bought it and I thought you bought high but I bet you did pretty well with the Black Panther craze.

9 hours ago, Red84 said:

Currency has value because it is backed by a country or group of countries. The dollar is valuable because there is confidence that the US Government will remain stable. Cryptocurrency is literally backed by nothing. In a year Bitcoin went from a few thousand dollars to $20,000 to under $8,000. The most sophisticated investors in the world won't touch it. There's a reason why. It's a scam. It was never intended to be an investment vehicle, it was intended to be a method for conducting international buying and selling. Feel free to dabble in it; but its a massive mistake to do so.

There are so many mistakes in this thread, one more would hardly be noticed.:whistle:

17 hours ago, Wall-Crawler said:

How do you invest in something when you don't have any $$$?  You don't have a job, you have only sold a couple of books in three months...So, I ask, how do you afford to invest into anything, much less cryptocurrencies?

Isn't the people of Canada the ones funding his dabbling in cryptocurrency?

26 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

I'm like 99% convinced that this has to be performance art.  It's just too perfect not to be.  

IAMSORRY-11.jpg 

Part of me would be pissed he pulled a long game on us but most of me would be relieved it was someone doing something with themselves.

5 hours ago, jcjames said:
6 hours ago, jaybuck43 said:

I'm like 99% convinced that this has to be performance art.  It's just too perfect not to be.  

Andy Kaufman reincarnated?

I assume each post goes on a wall in MOMA in Helsinki

On 2/26/2018 at 3:12 PM, Red84 said:

Currency has value because it is backed by a country or group of countries. The dollar is valuable because there is confidence that the US Government will remain stable. Cryptocurrency is literally backed by nothing. In a year Bitcoin went from a few thousand dollars to $20,000 to under $8,000. The most sophisticated investors in the world won't touch it. There's a reason why. It's a scam. It was never intended to be an investment vehicle, it was intended to be a method for conducting international buying and selling. Feel free to dabble in it; but its a massive mistake to do so.

Only those that don't do research would call it a scam. That said I'm confident in what I said before.

On 2/26/2018 at 3:54 PM, Wall-Crawler said:

...What is your typical week like?

I invest whatever money I make by selling things and with cryptocurrencies, I don't need to have huge sums of money to invest into a crypto. Hmmm my typical week, Look for jobs, check out the cryptocurrencies I'm investing in, make youtube videos, stay up to date with crypto, chat with my friends, and sleep.

On 2/26/2018 at 3:55 PM, 1Cool said:

Nice book - I remember when you bought it and I thought you bought high but I bet you did pretty well with the Black Panther craze.

It's funny you mention that I wanted to cosign it at my local lcs but they turned it down because no was interested in it. But you know me I was stubborn and stuck to my guns and said I'll sell it myself. I listed it on eBay and sold it in four days.

On 2/27/2018 at 9:51 AM, jcjames said:

Isn't the people of Canada the ones funding his dabbling in cryptocurrency?

No. I've already been over it and in fact, I took YOUR advice to only use the money that I make from selling things.

On 2/27/2018 at 11:16 AM, 1Cool said:

Part of me would be pissed he pulled a long game on us but most of me would be relieved it was someone doing something with themselves.

I've made this clear many times and I'll do so again. I'm not like you, I don't think like you, I'm willing to take risks. I am stubborn but I also admit to things I do wrong, everything has a learning curve and cryptocurrency is the next one but I don't mind it at all.

1 hour ago, uchiha101 said:

Cryptocurrency isn't a mistake.

My friend you can't even find a job, yet you want to invest in cryptocurrency? As if that isn't funny enough. How old are you by the way? 

36 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

My friend you can't even find a job, yet you want to invest in cryptocurrency? As if that isn't funny enough. How old are you by the way? 

Correction, I already have invested in cryptocurrency and have had a job a few months back. I'm 25.

8 8