• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

100 Bullets

93 posts in this topic

Thought I would bump this thread and share some new 100 Bullets art...

Just picket up this nice page of Dizzy and Agent Graves having a face to face about old friends, murder and the future. Moments before Dizzy is made the newest Minuteman.

100 Bullets by Risso

Thanks for looking!

Very nice! :applause: Any idea when they stopped with the word balloons as part of the art?

All the pages I've owned (or still own) have the balloons.

Just picket up this nice page of Dizzy and Agent Graves having a face to face about old friends, murder and the future. Moments before Dizzy is made the newest Minuteman.

100 Bullets by Risso

Thanks for looking!

Very nice! :applause: Any idea when they stopped with the word balloons as part of the art?

I think it was around issue #30 but not positive.

100 Bullets by Risso

Thanks for looking!

I haven't done the research specifically to find out, but my guess is they quit using word balloons somewhere between #35-40.

Just added a Risso page from 100 Bullets featuring a tied up Dizzy and Shepherd at the mercy of my favorite minuteman Wylie "the Point Man" Times. From the story "The Hard Way" which ironically is also my favorite.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1383186

Thanks for looking!

mathew

On 3/24/2017 at 11:10 AM, artistlost said:

Just added a Risso page from 100 Bullets featuring a tied up Dizzy and Shepherd at the mercy of my favorite minuteman Wylie "the Point Man" Times. From the story "The Hard Way" which ironically is also my favorite.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1383186

Thanks for looking!

mathew

A gorgeous page from a terrific series. Risso is such a talented artist. Just looking at your artwork makes me want another original.

Added an other 100 Bullets page to my collection and thought I would share. This one features Agent Graves giving Wylie Times his attache case. Love that this issue has the word balloons on it as they tell the entire set-up for the story and the panel with Grave's face is killer. Couldn't be happier!

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1388707

thanks for looking and comments are always welcome!

mathew

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, artistlost said:

Added an other 100 Bullets page to my collection and thought I would share. This one features Agent Graves giving Wylie Times his attache case. Love that this issue has the word balloons on it as they tell the entire set-up for the story and the panel with Grave's face is killer. Couldn't be happier!

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1388707

thanks for looking and comments are always welcome!

mathew

Love it.  When I was buying Bullets pages, this is certainly one I would've liked to have.  Congrats!!!  :applause: