• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

100 Bullets

93 posts in this topic

All I know is I finished reading issue 58, said "Holy [#@$%!!!]," then a few hours later a PM from chrisco shows up entitled "Holy [#@$%!!!]."

100 Bullets is the best series out there right now. It may be one of the greatest comic books ever.

As Sean said, anyone not reading this book should be. thumbsup2.gif

bumpit.gif

Starting reading the TPBs and just got #3 yesterday. Excellect series. I am very excited about reading through all of the issues and finding out what happens. I'm pretty finicky when it comes to shelling out $15 for a TPB and I wouldn't be buying all of them unless this was a great series.

As Sean (and Chris) said, anyone not reading this series should be. thumbsup2.gif

Starting reading the TPBs and just got #3 yesterday. Excellect series. I am very excited about reading through all of the issues and finding out what happens.

As Sean (and Chris) said, anyone not reading this series should be. thumbsup2.gif

Woohoo! Another convert. headbang.gif

Just wait. The 3rd trade is very good; sets up one of the major players in the series. But in the 4th trade everything starts coming together. You'll love it! thumbsup2.gif

Starting reading the TPBs and just got #3 yesterday. Excellect series. I am very excited about reading through all of the issues and finding out what happens.

Woohoo! Another convert. headbang.gif

Just wait. The 3rd trade is very good; sets up one of the major players in the series. But in the 4th trade everything starts coming together. You'll love it! thumbsup2.gif

Woohoo! More competition for Risso's art. headbang.gif

tongue.gif

bumpit.gifbumpit.gifbumpit.gif

I'm bumping this thread in case anyone wants to discuss the latest turn of events. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Again, anybody not reading this series is doing themselves an injustice.

I haven't posted in about 3 months because I've been to busy and couldn't really be bothered to type anything blush.gif

But i have to say this is the best comic out there now bar none sumo.gif

I started reading from 50 and picked up all the trades up to that issue, this story has more layers than a French Onion.

I love the way they move the stories around all the time and leave cliff hangers just well erm hanging.

At the end of issue 59 I thought the next issue would carry on where it left off and we would see what happens to Diz,Wylie,Loop,Shep(rip),Lono and Vic but what we get is a whole new arc and more crazy characters yay.gif

I just can't get enough of this comic - I think things are really going to blow up soon.

Well thats my 2 cent's worth anyway.

p.s. Chrisco (and anybody else for that matter) - if you haven't watched "Shaun of the Dead" yet - rent it asap, funniest movie EVER.

p.s. Chrisco (and anybody else for that matter) - if you haven't watched "Shaun of the Dead" yet - rent it asap, funniest movie EVER.

Been meaning to get this one. Maybe tonight! thumbsup2.gif

Woohoo! More competition for Risso's art. headbang.gif

tongue.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Got my commission already. Have 1st app. of Megan, first Lono mention. Plus, the "stripper page". I think I'm good. grin.gif

Do you guy's know where you can pick up Risso's art on-line ?? really fancy a piece hanging on my wall

I know he's from Argentina but does he live there now ??

Do you guy's know where you can pick up Risso's art on-line ?? really fancy a piece hanging on my wall

Here you go - RedSector Art thumbsup2.gif His art is much more stunning in person and in B&W. His inking is some of the cleanest you will ever see.

I know he's from Argentina but does he live there now ??

Yes. He still lives in Argentina. His agent, Enrico Salvini, is from Italy. Eduardo only occassionally makes the trip to US (usually for San Diego Con).

Check here for a scan of the commission he did for me - Top Row, Third In

[

Here you go - RedSector Art thumbsup2.gif His art is much more stunning in person and in B&W. His inking is some of the cleanest you will ever see.

Check here for a scan of the commission he did for me - Top Row, Third In

Jaw Dropping, just jaw dropping hail.gifhail.gif

Looks like I'm saving up for some risso art 893applaud-thumb.gif Think I'm going to buget for about $500.00 so it's either 2 pages of Bullets or one page of Bats.

Wish I had a spare 5 large - can you imagine having a whole comic framed on your wall !!

what was it like ordering from the site ?? hassle free ??

Let's not overlook the outstanding covers that Dave Johnson has produced for this series. Let's just hope the team of Risso/Johnson continues for the entire series. When the series is finished, I am hoping for a HC book featuring all of the covers with commentary by Johnson and Azzarello. It would look nice next to my Preacher and Sandman covers books.

Jaw Dropping, just jaw dropping hail.gifhail.gif

Looks like I'm saving up for some risso art 893applaud-thumb.gif Think I'm going to buget for about $500.00 so it's either 2 pages of Bullets or one page of Bats.

Wish I had a spare 5 large - can you imagine having a whole comic framed on your wall !!

what was it like ordering from the site ?? hassle free ??

Thanks for the compliment. If you have $500 to spend, go with 2 Bullets pages over the Bats. I have a great Batman piece by Eduardo, but Bullets is "his" book. Try and get two pages with multiple characters on them. You'll be very happy.

Ordering from Enrico is jsut about the easiest thing in the world. I cannot give better praise to any dealer out there. thumbsup2.gif

Let's not overlook the outstanding covers that Dave Johnson has produced for this series. Let's just hope the team of Risso/Johnson continues for the entire series. When the series is finished, I am hoping for a HC book featuring all of the covers with commentary by Johnson and Azzarello. It would look nice next to my Preacher and Sandman covers books.

No doubt. I have an Agent Graves head sketch by Dave Johnson. Pretty cool. Unfortunately, he does not sell any of his covers. frown.gif

I've been reading this series since #1 (I get all new VERTIGO books), but I've never heard that it was ending wiht #100. When was this info put out?

Like alot of the 100 Bullets fans, I haven't read a new issue since the "counterfifth detective" becuase I cna't keep track of all that is happening with a 30 day split. When it does end Iit will defintely move to the top of the "read" pile the day the last issue comes out.