• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

things that make you go...

48 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

it says that Ditch's Journal was merged with Shellheads test thread but i cant access it nor do i see my posts

@Ditch Fahrenheit

@porcupine48

He's aware of it.I'm hoping they fix it.Dang newboards.

2 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

it says that Ditch's Journal was merged with Shellheads test thread but i cant access it nor do i see my posts

@Ditch Fahrenheit

@porcupine48

Yeah, since the test threads area is no longer visible to anyone except the creator of the thread, I asked that 'Shellheads Test Thread' and 'Shellhead's Secret Chatroom' be merged into my journal thread (Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal).  They did the exact opposite.  So now I have one big test thread that no one can see and no journal whatsoever.  lol  Hopefully, they can sort it out on Monday.  Until then, I can be found at my forum.  The Comic Book Forum (TCBF)  Come on over and join the fun.  We have yogurt.

• Administrator

This is the original view of this journal on the Chat Boards. This view is locked, so members can no longer reply here.

This journal is also posted in the new Journals section, which is unlocked. Click the link below to see any other comments about this journal and post new replies.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/entry/4240-things-that-me-you-go-hmmmm/

• Administrator

You can also click "My Journal" in the main menu to quickly find your own journal, journal entries, and replies.

07 My Journal CGC.png

And you can search all journals by using the search tool.

08 Search Journals CGC.png

• Administrator

You can find journal entries by a specific author by using the search tool and visiting their profile, and you can follow members to get notifications when they post new content.

09 Members Journals CGC.png