• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas

57 posts in this topic

Where you been, Speedy?

I couldn't find my computer for, like, ever!

Buried under comics?

Turned out it was on my desk. It's always in the last place you look. :shrug:

Ain't that a kicker?

Someday, I hope I can find something without having to wait until the last place I look....

Where you been, Speedy?

Buried under comics?

Ain't that a kicker?

Someday, I hope I can find something without having to wait until the last place I look....

It's the dream, for sure. Some day...

Where you been, Speedy?

Buried under comics?

Ain't that a kicker?

Honestly, it's not that tough. Once you find an item, just keep looking for it for a while.

Where you been, Speedy?

Buried under comics?

Ain't that a kicker?

Honestly, it's not that tough. Once you find an item, just keep looking for it for a while.

But you already looked in the last place you look.

Hey all :hi:

Pretty busy really, I've been snowed under at work and am doing secondary work in PC repairs and BSOD analysis. It keeps me on my toes and my grey matter working, all spare time after is spent with the wife and kids (they're really growing up now).

The new Avengers movie was decent, looking forward to Batman & Superman or whatever it is. I'll have to overlook Ben Asslick though.

Hey all :hi:

Pretty busy really, I've been snowed under at work and am doing secondary work in PC repairs and BSOD analysis. It keeps me on my toes and my grey matter working, all spare time after is spent with the wife and kids (they're really growing up now).

The new Avengers movie was decent, looking forward to Batman & Superman or whatever it is. I'll have to overlook Ben Asslick though.

Hey bud. Hope you and your ladies are doing great.