• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O little town of Bethlehem
1 1

109 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2017 at 10:23 AM, Black_Adam said:

Now, if you'd just start upgrading more of those Ingels Haunt of Fear covers...

No more HoF upgrades as of yet, but I managed to ensnare another Bethlehem copy of a Feldstein Weird Fantasy cover yesterday:

weirdfantasy16(4)_f.jpg

2 hours ago, edowens71 said:

No more HoF upgrades as of yet, but I managed to ensnare another Bethlehem copy of a Feldstein Weird Fantasy cover yesterday:

weirdfantasy16(4)_f.jpg

Wow, what a great snag, with blacks and yellows still as deep as outer space after nearly 75 years! Congrats Ed! (thumbsu

2 hours ago, edowens71 said:

weirdfantasy16(4)_f.jpg

Very nice!

Supposedly, the OA owner of this collection was a hoarder. Story was that the purchaser of the collection went over to purchase it and and had to step over the taped off sillouette of the owner's dead body on the floor. Don't know if this is "folklore" or not, but sure makes for a good story...