• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,104 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2020 at 2:51 AM, Olli_1992 said:

What about Fantastic Four 5? 

I think I saw an uptick in price already ...

And isn´t the book one announcment away to blow up in any grade? 

Isn't is already expensive?  I get that Doom is a big villain but 2K for a 1.5?  If anything I would say its currently over valued.

35 minutes ago, Batmanis#1 said:

I would add Thor he seems to be the 2nd most popular hero after Spidey in the last 12 months.

Speaking of which, Thor 337 seems like a nice affordable low risk mini key.
Okay I just realized that's not silver age sorry, my silver age Thor mini key recommendation is Thor 134

disclaimer: I do not own a copy of either at this time

Edited by Doctor Dositheus
disclaimer

10 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

Every first appearance is one announcement away from blowing up...

All that needs to be said. 134 is good bet. It has risen from being speculated on but still has room. Ff5 has pretty much doubled since Disney got the rights. Not like doom wasn't popular or never been in a movie. Sure it will go up but wouldn't be something I would heavily target. Anything that hasn't been in a movie or tv show is a good bet. The dumbest lamest character doesn't matter. 

Just now, Myowncollector said:

Tales of suspense 94. Not much interest in the 93 cameo.

@littledoom here is how it goes.

Screenshot_20200625-005940_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9598fc148c8af2e83a3d30e0b837f6b6.jpg

Screenshot_20200625-005915_eBay.thumb.jpg.4596ff7a040190d186269e8a61d2283b.jpg

Screenshot_20200625-005854_eBay.thumb.jpg.6083da68a98549e684427ec2c6cce41c.jpg

Other news Alan scott is going to be gay and marvel has big plans for deadpool and ryan Reynolds beyond phase 4. 

I saw that MODOK article on CBR the other day... I think that's in the comics not the movies... I'll check again

3 minutes ago, littledoom said:

I saw that MODOK article on CBR the other day... I think that's in the comics not the movies... I'll check again

Yeah if I see something on a site it doesn't seem to have the same effect. But when it's on google.com homepage everybody interested in comics sees it. Of course I don't get these articles recommended until hours or days later usually. 

5 hours ago, silverseeker said:

Hawkman #4 seems to be trending up again with the Zatanna movie rumors...

It's been going up for a while. Heck, I picked up a copy for $40 in 2016 and the book has skyrocketed since then. I'm just amazed at the price the book is going for, and I doubt it will go down. It's time SA DC keys got the attention they deserved.