• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,104 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, BoogieWoogie said:

They announced the director for their Fantastic Four film... probably won't drop until 2023 and we probably won't hear too much more until maybe this time next year but get ready for everything FF to heat up until then...

If I had the funds, I would be buying all things x-men now before everyone jumps on.  

4 hours ago, John R said:

Apparently that's all it takes these days

IMO Daredevil has long been way undervalued and super underpriced when compared to the other major Marvel heroes that debuted around that time. Daredevil's Netflix show was popular and IMO, again, it's the first successful adaption of the character. I think DD has a lot of room to grow but that's all speculation.

For me at least I've got more than rumors about a cameo in mind, I think DD could be bigger than ever in the coming decades. Could be wrong though :insane:

On 12/11/2020 at 12:57 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

If I had the funds, I would be buying all things x-men now before everyone jumps on.  

The time to do that for both FF and X-Men was late last year/early this year when the Disney - 20th Century Fox deal was finalized. There is still some room now, but the prices have jumped quite a bit since then.

6 hours ago, kimik said:

The time to do that for both FF and X-Men was late last year/early this year when the Disney - 20th Century Fox deal was finalized. There is still some room now, but the prices have jumped quite a bit since then.

I agree, I think there is still room to grow, not as much with FF, but definitely more room with X-Men 1.  If we all had a time machine or could see the future, we all would be rich.  

Reminds me of an email the co-founder of AirBNB put out a few days ago.  Back in 2008 they were looking for venture capital investors in their company.  Selling a 10% stake for $150k investment. All 7 out of 7 people they approached rejected them.  They saved the emails of the rejection, and admitted those investors were smart people too.  Today that $150k investment would be worth over $8 billion dollars.  

Nevertheless, unless you think AirBNB has no future and has hit its max, I think there is still room to grow in AirBNB / FF/ X-Men.  

1 hour ago, Bluemedgroup said:

I agree, I think there is still room to grow, not as much with FF, but definitely more room with X-Men 1.  If we all had a time machine or could see the future, we all would be rich.  

Reminds me of an email the co-founder of AirBNB put out a few days ago.  Back in 2008 they were looking for venture capital investors in their company.  Selling a 10% stake for $150k investment. All 7 out of 7 people they approached rejected them.  They saved the emails of the rejection, and admitted those investors were smart people too.  Today that $150k investment would be worth over $8 billion dollars.  

Nevertheless, unless you think AirBNB has no future and has hit its max, I think there is still room to grow in AirBNB / FF/ X-Men.  

Some of us did that with both FF and X-Men, buying as much as we could afford. (thumbsu

I agree there is definitely still room to grow for both, and that X-Men has further to grow due to it starting from so low. Right now the area to focus on is the dirt cheap 1st apps from 144 and up, and across all of the X-titles. There are a few long boxes worth of mutants to chase there. lol 

1 hour ago, kimik said:

Some of us did that with both FF and X-Men, buying as much as we could afford. (thumbsu

I agree there is definitely still room to grow for both, and that X-Men has further to grow due to it starting from so low. Right now the area to focus on is the dirt cheap 1st apps from 144 and up, and across all of the X-titles. There are a few long boxes worth of mutants to chase there. lol 

Excuse me dear sir, would you mind giving some examples on which 1st apps folks should be looking out for ? 

95164465-8C35-4E4A-A44D-9D4A8C2BA8D3.jpeg

Edited by Nazirite

1 hour ago, Nazirite said:

Excuse me dear sir, would you mind giving some examples on which 1st apps folks should be looking out for ? 

https://www.keycollectorcomics.com/series/x-men,6999/

Check out the other X-titles as well. There are a ton of 1st apps to chase.

Edited by kimik

10 hours ago, kimik said:

I completely agree. I’m kicking myself for not going big on FF and X-men when I had the chance. Glad I pulled an X-men 1 for a decent price because the price will explode once casting/filming starts. It’s only a matter of time.