• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,104 posts in this topic

book is nearly impossible to find in HG;i'd given up long ago. there are a whopping 2 copies in the census higher than 9.0. and i don't think this is going to one of those cases where high prices are going to drive a lot of copies out of the woodwork. tth2 stated years ago that Aquaman #11-20 are much tougher to find in HG than #1-10 and the census #'s have borne this out.

Interesting. I knew without a doubt it's tough to find in HG cuz of that cover. Did not know however about the census details. That just seems like a crazy price to me.

I sold my 9.0 a few years ago for $800+. VERY tough in high grade.

cripes, the Savannah 9.2 (which was probably blacker inside than the cover) went for $325 or thereabouts. i'm sure some savvy "investor" would pony up $1k for that book now.

$1000 is the new $100

I used to think a grand was a lot for a 9.0, but now books are just blowing right through that barrier

Superboy #68 VG- @ $89 & 32 watchers. What? hm

Bizarro will be making a cameo appearance in the Suicide Squad movie.

Seriously though, I think Lex turns Zod's body into Bizarro in Bats v Supes (or sometime thereafter)

A real nice raw copy just went up on eBay, nicest I have seen for a while.

Have a theory that old school collectors shunned this book because of the portrayal of Bizarro within (plus some people seem to really dislike the character)

I have no idea how valid the source is to the below article, but it's probably worth keeping a watch out for JIM 103, I think.

New love interest for Thor in Thor3?

Remember an episode of Agents of Shield season 1 with the Enchantress ?

She was captured and she could have been executed for her crimes but "Odin" (Loki) wanted her alive ...

I have no idea how valid the source is to the below article, but it's probably worth keeping a watch out for JIM 103, I think.

She was captured and she could have been executed for her crimes but "Odin" (Loki) wanted her alive ...

I'm pretty sure that was her sister...

I'm pretty sure that was her sister...

That was Lorelei (Thor #337)