• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
27 27

4,098 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2019 at 10:51 AM, Falcon760 said:

Is the Haunted Tank 1st Appearance collectible and/or in demand?

Yes! Very collectible. Demand is smaller, but the book isn’t common, so it's a good mover. I miss mine; Fantastic cover!

31 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

What is going on with Strange Tales #158? :ohnoez:

24 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Living Tribunal - apparently in cutting room floor Avengers scene 

It is still an AWESOME BOOK the Artwork and Story are top notch.  

35 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

It is still an AWESOME BOOK the Artwork and Story are top notch.  

Marvel seems to be shifting towards space entities ... GoG , Thanos, Captain Marvel , Kree, Skrull,Ego, Nova - I’m almost certain they will expand on that Cinematically with Silver Surfer , Watcher , Eternity , Living Tribunal et al...

On 9/3/2019 at 10:26 AM, KirbyJack said:

Yes! Very collectible. Demand is smaller, but the book isn’t common, so it's a good mover. I miss mine; Fantastic cover!

I could've sold five copies of GIC 87 this summer just to locals in San Jose, which is only like 1/3 of the Bay Area.

On 9/2/2019 at 8:51 AM, Falcon760 said:

Is the Haunted Tank 1st Appearance collectible and/or in demand?

I assume you mean #114. Off hand, not sure if it is their first appearance, but it is their origin.

It sure is to me and I've never had an under copy long when I had one to sell. Is it "heating up"? I don't think so, it's just a classic no DC war guy should be without...

comgicombat114.jpg

It’s been a while since anything was mentioned here 

The silver age classics that are hot will always be hot so there’s not lots to talk about besides some b list characters taking a bigger role in the MCU.

Avengers 48 has been picking up again with a few strong sales yesterday.

with new movie screen shots and news of confirmation of Whitman and Sersi relationship

alot if people questioned if 47 would be the bigger key and now with some time passed we know it’s 48 that’s the book to have

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/marvels-eternals-set-photos-black-knight-plot-rumors/amp/

Edited by Shoomanfoo