• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver age comics that are heating up
26 26

4,104 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, solm4st3r said:

Sentinels seem like a great MCU villain?

On 8/9/2020 at 9:06 PM, solm4st3r said:

Nice. I hope this floats all grades as I have a few copies of this book sitting and waiting for a new movie/TV announcement.........

Edited by kimik

1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

I mean, the sentinels have already been done twice. But I guess they can be done again...why not. Rinse & repeat...that tis the movie biz these days...

Presumably MCU Sentinels would be done, for lack of a better word, right. Ditto the Fantastic Four, who've also had two franchises.

16 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

I mean, the sentinels have already been done twice. But I guess they can be done again...why not. Rinse & repeat...that tis the movie biz these days...

Kind of like CPR with the hopes of greater return :flipbait:

On 8/9/2020 at 11:06 PM, solm4st3r said:

Seems like Xmen 14's are selling well after the preorder going up of the Hasbro Haslab Sentinel putting those bots back in the spotlight.

1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

I assume because it's practically confirmed that Kraven is coming to the big screen... Not sure if it's officially confirmed? But there is a heap of smoke, leading to many betting there's a fire...

That's my guess anyways...

Interesting.  I feel like it’s always been a pricier ASM in higher grades.  I wasn’t sure why it was getting hot all of a sudden.

1 hour ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Interesting.  I feel like it’s always been a pricier ASM in higher grades.  I wasn’t sure why it was getting hot all of a sudden.

It’s been creeping up for awhile but having the last two sales (3.5’s) of $700 and $790 caught my attention. 

Edited by Callaway29