• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2017 at 9:54 AM, DocHoppus182 said:

I posted this in CG, but I thought that I'd post it here also.  Glad to be in the club!

IMG_1228.JPG

I really dig the love this book has got congrats on a very nice looking 3.0!!

wow! I guess Stan signed the case?

In any event, I joined the club today thanks to the boards and comicquant. Most expensive comic I own or ever purchased! And just two or three years ago I had zero slabs. I am doomed.

hulk181cgc5-5front.jpg

36 minutes ago, Bird said:

wow! I guess Stan signed the case?

In any event, I joined the club today thanks to the boards and comicquant. Most expensive comic I own or ever purchased! And just two or three years ago I had zero slabs. I am doomed.

Awesome copy!! I hear you it's one of the most expensive books I own as well and I only have a 3.0 and a 2.5

Congrats ;) great looking 5.5

On ‎2017‎/‎02‎/‎10 at 8:29 AM, Chadwick said:

Just get one in each grade, but make sure all the reds match. :)

Or alternatively, make sure all the reds are different but the books the same grade. Would look cool all together with the background color going from a deep red to an orange

On 5/23/2017 at 6:02 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Fresh from an attic for 40+ years (hence the PQ) to Basement Comics for pressing to BAM! 

Much better than I was expecting and $10 worth of pressing well spent!

IMG_7361.JPG

There are few things sweeter in collecting than digging out a treasure you've had for decades that remains in beautiful condition.

Congrats! 

38 minutes ago, bronze johnny said:

There are few things sweeter in collecting than digging out a treasure you've had for decades that remains in beautiful condition.

Congrats! 

It didn't come out of my attic, but a local guy who had a box in his attic of stuff he bought off the newstands. 

7 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

It didn't come out of my attic, but a local guy who had a box in his attic of stuff he bought off the newstands. 

That's sweet too!