• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

Current bid for the CLink 9.6 white pages is at $5,914 !! Wow, almost a 20% increase from the last 9.6 sale on CConnect which was only a few weeks ago. From what I recall the eye appeal is comparable between the two. Won't be surprised if it cracks the $6K barrier, and we maybe even see a new high for the grade on this book ($6,500 +).

No stopping this book right now ... and no movie or speculators required even.

Edited by Fallsview

Current bid for the CLink 9.6 white pages is at $5,914 !! Wow, almost a 20% increase from the last 9.6 sale on CConnect which was only a few weeks ago. From what I recall the eye appeal is comparable between the two. Won't be surprised if it cracks the $6K barrier, and we maybe even see a new high for the grade on this book ($6,500 +).

Book ended at $6777. Wow. I wonder how much of that price is attributable to the small doodle that they included with the book. hm

-J.

Book ended at $6777. Wow. I wonder how much of that price is attributable to the small doodle that they included with the book. hm

-J.

I doubt the doodle had much affect on the price. The book itself was really sharp, rich colors and a perfect wrap. I think picky collectors are starting to realize the wrap on this book is difficult in high grade, most people keep the nice ones and when they do come out for auction a premium is paid. I believe this is why there is such a variance in the realized prices at times.

-J.

I doubt the doodle had much affect on the price. The book itself was really sharp, rich colors and a perfect wrap. I think picky collectors are starting to realize the wrap on this book is difficult in high grade, most people keep the nice ones and when they do come out for auction a premium is paid. I believe this is why there is such a variance in the realized prices at times.

You nailed it.

I'm the one who won this book last night.

I've been looking to buy this (not holy) Grail of mine for a long time, and none of the previous books struck me as "the right one".

I saw this book, and knew it had to be mine. No idea why, haha. It just felt like the right book.

I overpayed, no doubt. But to be honest, this book is extrememly important to me (2nd favorite character since I started collecting comics as a kid), and I'm never going to sell it anyway.

I went for the GS XM #1 too, but my bid on that got smoked.

The prices for these books were way more than I had anticipated.

Anyway, here she is.

My new pride and joy.

RAD410DF2014128_16581.jpg