• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC at Megacon?

5 posts in this topic

Surprised nobody has posted about Megacon in Orlando yet or maybe I just wasn't paying attention and missed it. I believe it starts Feb 25th.

Will CGC be there? That will probably weigh into my decision on whether or not to attend. If so, will there be on-site grading or just accepting of submissions?

Thanks for any info you can provide. thumbsup2.gif

According to their website, CGC will be at MegaCon (which they always are, and should be, considering that it is the closest "B" grade show for them to attend), however they will not be doing on-site grading.

That's unfortunate but not surprising considering MegaCon doesn't have the best rep if you are looking for nice, pricey stuff, but don't let it get you down!

Yours Truly will be there with a heckuva nice spread of high grade Silver, Bronze, and Copper. MegaCon is normally very weak on sharp HG books, but I plan to have some nice inventory there.

And is anyone organizing the Mega-Con dinner yet? I think there was a miniscule showing last year, but let's get some folks together this year and do it right. Lots of excellent restuarants in Orlando, so no excuses for not showing up!!!

Yours Truly will be there with a heckuva nice spread of high grade Silver, Bronze, and Copper. MegaCon is normally very weak on sharp HG books, but I plan to have some nice inventory there.

What's your company name? I'd like to see your booth when I'm at the con. smile.gif

Were you there last year?

What's your company name? I'd like to see your booth when I'm at the con. smile.gif

Were you there last year?

I will be splitting booths 208 + 206 with QualityComix and Howard's Rare Books. (You can see the Mega-Con layout on their website under the Exhibitor link).

I wasn't there last year but might make this an annual thing provided there are enough folks at the Con buying HG books. Come check us out and don't forget the Forum dinner on Saturday night.