• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants
18 18

2,151 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2019 at 10:36 PM, Cpt Kirk said:

I'm still looking for Superman 113 and 117 DCUs.  To give an example of how rare they are, I would gladly pay $100 for each.   Also looking for Adv of SM 530, Superman 95 and Superman MOS 49 DCUs, but I don't think those exist (might be an error from Jerome's original list... it was known to have a few errors).

By the way, I recently came across these two gems.  One is SM MOS 42 DCU and a stickered Detective 690 DCU.   These are just spares, so if you are in need of them, feel free to shoot me a PM.

89714935_SMMOS421.jpg.a3f0733b58d175c8ca1be50a4977ef00.jpg

And signed by Louise Simonson, no less. 

10 minutes ago, divad said:

Yep,

I saw the first one, but not the two others. (thumbsu

I have been watching the DC Universe Logo sales for a few years now. Those two still look pretty good considering they both came from the same packs that were not the best at keeping them in good condition. Congratulations on the finds!20191113_225943.jpg.c359a3c58b25e7f64a1d51536b009555.jpg20191113_225714.thumb.jpg.26c411c279c47587e9f48fec11c7a16d.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

On 12/25/2019 at 12:04 PM, Warlord said:

Some crazy prices on the 'bay on a few DCUs lately.  I really miss the days when it seemed only Jerome, Kirk and I cared about these dratted variants and I could grab them by the handful.   The notoriety is making it tougher to add to the collection.  But slow progress continues, I'm happy to have found these three books in the wild this week that I needed (plus a few dupes).  I'll just keep on hunting for the bargains and hope for a little luck.  Anyway, since this thread has been quiet for over a month, I think I'll share them.

The gravy train ran out a while back on these DCU's for sure IMO.  I'm coming across them way less frequently, and even seeing them on walls around town...:cry:

Grabbing them on eBay is out of the question anymore.

18 hours ago, gradejunky said:

The gravy train ran out a while back on these DCU's for sure IMO.  I'm coming across them way less frequently, and even seeing them on walls around town...:cry:

It is getting tougher. I went looking everywhere over the holidays and didn’t find any!

On 12/29/2019 at 5:56 PM, gradejunky said:

I’m still curious to know if people are actually paying the nutty asking prices some of these get. I’ve gone up to $20 on books I know are really difficult, but $20 for a fairly common one is absurd IMO. Then again, if people are actually paying it...