• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants
18 18

2,162 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2020 at 12:51 AM, waaaghboss said:

Rgr, ill grab it next time I'm in that town.  Was priced at $3, and same condition as the one I got.

16055922374578433568978609166704.jpg

I believe Superboy 12 is among the harder to find.  I would definitely grab it if I were you.

Edited by Cpt Kirk

5 minutes ago, waaaghboss said:

So made it back to the shop, and couldn't find it in the sup box.  Wandered over to the dollar bins, and found all its cousins lol. 

1608333800279362584181602936246.jpg

Congratulations and :takeit:

51 minutes ago, Warlord said:

Not a two-fer like that 2-pack, but given that this Superman #96 issue is so hard to find, I'm psyched to have found a copy.  :banana:   Wasn't cheap, though, when I factor in the pile of drek that was part of the deal to get it.  lol

669933521_Image(15).thumb.jpg.aafa091fbf306e0b22e0769ad41d628b.jpg

That is a really nice pick up. Congratulations! It definitely is one of the harder to find issues. Even not cheap with a pile of drek it was still worth it. :golfclap:

17 hours ago, Warlord said:

Not a two-fer like that 2-pack, but given that this Superman #96 issue is so hard to find, I'm psyched to have found a copy.  :banana:   Wasn't cheap, though, when I factor in the pile of drek that was part of the deal to get it.  lol

I always cringe when I see that someone has posted something new to this thread, because I'm thinking "Oh god, someone just found another DCU variant that I don't have."   :tonofbricks:

On 2/1/2021 at 9:53 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

One more to grow on.

Special Gratuitous Pinup Cover.20210201_214234.thumb.jpg.f62488c86b06826049e788837691c0ff.jpg

Hello Nurse! :roflmao:

Every now and then, I think, "Hey, the Animaniacs are awesome, but their comic book never took off on the collectors' market, so I could complete a collection for cheap!". Then I remember that some (or all?) of the run has newsstand printings... and there's a weird, random selection of DC Universe variants and... invariably decide to chase something else.

Really nice gratuitous pinup cover you've got there though!

4 minutes ago, Qalyar said:

Every now and then, I think, "Hey, the Animaniacs are awesome, but their comic book never took off on the collectors' market, so I could complete a collection for cheap!". Then I remember that some (or all?) of the run has newsstand printings... and there's a weird, random selection of DC Universe variants and... invariably decide to chase something else.

yes was a while ago, someone was finding the animaniacs newssie's, been a minute though. it's good work if you can find it lol 

3 minutes ago, Qalyar said:

I completely understand that. It is weird the random selection of DCU and they are relatively ignored, but as many have said collect what you enjoy. I did enjoy the series. Probably will never amount to much, and yeah they definitely did do Direct and Newsstand as well as some oddities such as the Red Cross issue and WB Reading issue. 

Thank you. I agree it is a nice gratuitous pin up cover.