• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants
18 18

2,162 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I completely understand that. It is weird the random selection of DCU and they are relatively ignored, but as many have said collect what you enjoy. I did enjoy the series. Probably will never amount to much, and yeah they definitely did do Direct and Newsstand as well as some oddities such as the Red Cross issue and WB Reading issue. 

Thank you. I agree it is a nice gratuitous pin up cover. 

The Red Cross special is a pretty fantastic book, too.

1 hour ago, Cpt Kirk said:

How in the heck did you find that advertisement, and where do you think it is from?

I’m pretty sure it came packed with the set of books that were sold. I spotted this on a local buy and sell site. Had a friend pick them up for me as they were out of town. I’ll share what was in the pack on the weekend when I get them. 

2 hours ago, bellrules said:

I’m pretty sure it came packed with the set of books that were sold. I spotted this on a local buy and sell site. Had a friend pick them up for me as they were out of town. I’ll share what was in the pack on the weekend when I get them. 

thanks!  Looking forward to hearing about it.

On 3/29/2021 at 5:30 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

And today from Australia...  :news:

Another NEW ONE ! This now closes another hole in the list Green Lantern #60

20210329_185526.thumb.jpg.350ff13ab3329a8a36489f17cc1d99f0.jpg

Will update tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Iconic1s said:

This just popped up on eBay... seller says it ‘might’ be the only 9.8 DC Universe Logo copy (it’s not the only copy however).  Overpriced?

62FFFE4C-7699-403B-ADC8-F3F259F99D25.jpeg.79e2117e80f02713e3a99a5579b5257b.jpeg

:facepalm: trying to hype .. 

17 hours ago, Iconic1s said:

This just popped up on eBay... seller says it ‘might’ be the only 9.8 DC Universe Logo copy (it’s not the only copy however).  Overpriced?

62FFFE4C-7699-403B-ADC8-F3F259F99D25.jpeg.79e2117e80f02713e3a99a5579b5257b.jpeg

Well, a raw copy sold on ebay last Sunday for $889.00 - from that perspective, I suppose this makes more sense.