• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movies/TV/Video Games Subforum General Discussion Thread
7 7

514 posts in this topic

If you are into Kung Fu comedies and have not had the chance to see Kung Fu Hustle with the English audio track, you are missing out.

Having watched the Mandarin and English versions, Stephen Chow really went to town with the voice actors to make the English version that much funnier. The voice of the Slum Queen is so perfectly inserted to drive your ears deep into your brain.

(:

On 2/3/2019 at 5:35 AM, Bosco685 said:

If you are into Kung Fu comedies and have not had the chance to see Kung Fu Hustle with the English audio track, you are missing out.

Having watched the Mandarin and English versions, Stephen Chow really went to town with the voice actors to make the English version that much funnier. The voice of the Slum Queen is so perfectly inserted to drive your ears deep into your brain.

(:

Saw this in the the theater with my now wife, an absolute genius "comedy".

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Didn't there used to be an ABC's Agents of SHIELD thread? I can't find it for some reason.

This show has really improved since those first two seasons. A shame those first two seasons had all the ratings. Must See TV now!

On 3/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, sagekilz said:

Saw this in the the theater with my now wife, an absolute genius "comedy".

I LOVED this movie...and it's my 11 year old's favorite movie. If you haven't seen Shaolin Soccer, that's a must watch as well...made by the same guys with many of the same actors. Highly recommended as well.

On 4/10/2019 at 10:22 AM, AGGIEZ said:

I LOVED this movie...and it's my 11 year old's favorite movie. If you haven't seen Shaolin Soccer, that's a must watch as well...made by the same guys with many of the same actors. Highly recommended as well.

Yup, the Chow trilogy of Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer and CJ7 are loved in my house.