• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

razes kudos thread
4 4

51 posts in this topic

Raze recently bought a couple raw books from me (a GA Panic and a SA X-Men) when I responded to his WTB post. It was smooth and easy - fast payment and great communication, including promptly letting me know that he was happy with the books when they arrived. KUDOS (thumbs u

Dan is a great seller. Quick replies and very easy to work with. My book was nicely packaged and came with nifty instructions for opening with ease. I didn't have to use a samurai sword to get to the book like I do with the majority of other books I receive... lol

Looking forward to doing business with Dan again soon!

-Al

Edited by ALcomics

Deadset LEGEND!!

Dan contacted me after seeing a post of mine, where I was whinging about missing out on a particular variant, then sourced me a copy and sent it through.

It arrived in record time with some of the best packaging (the should be patented "tab system") I've ever seen.

Could not recommend this champion more highly.