• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2017 at 10:00 AM, Robot Man said:

After that... I took a break from books and boobs for a while and made the long trek over to Artist's alley. Why the folks that run these two shows don't just put the comics and comic artists in the same area is a mystery to me. Long trek for a geezer like me.

I wanted to do this one for a while and finally got it done. Sergio is one of a nicest guys in comics and often get a bit overlooked I think. Got a great loose style and has seen MAD magazine in the "golden years"

I decided to have him deface this book for me. Whadda you think?

IMG_0669_zps31spddaa.jpg

IMG_0702_zps8at5w7fo.jpg

Wow!

On 4/3/2017 at 4:12 PM, Robot Man said:

Come on you slackers. I know you got baseball covers. I know a couple of Superman's and Worlds Finest #3? right off the top of my head and I ain't gonna go home and scan 'em.  Even G.A.tor posted one. Give some up you lurkers or 'ole Robot Man's gonna close the door!

Has this been posted yet?

5303f89aa25cbadf05907f3cd137c201.jpg

On 4/17/2017 at 8:41 AM, Robot Man said:

The flea market gods shined down upon me yesterday. The guy said he had a big box of other comics and pulps he will bring out in two weeks. Wish me luck!

comschomburglot_zpshotpqr6b.jpg

On Sunday, I hit my comic/pulp guy again. Sadly, he didn't bring any comics but he did bring these. I think it's time to check for upgrades and maybe a junk sale?

pulpfind_zps2wtmcadn.jpg

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

On Sunday, I hit my comic/pulp guy again. Sadly, he didn't bring any comics but he did bring these. I think it's time to check for upgrades and maybe a junk sale?

pulpfind_zps2wtmcadn.jpg

Quite a haul!

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I really like the Matt Fox covers

:headbang: