• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Odd, unusual & funny panels thread
6 6

274 posts in this topic

I find newspaper strips from the era were generally a more entertaining read than GA comic book stories, the length allowed for more plotting and twists. Even when comic books would extend themselves with 40 page "novel length" stories, they tended to get redundant and felt slapped together. Of course now were at the other end of the spectrum, with modern comics dragging out storylines for a dozen issues or more, sometimes it's great reading, but other times it gets tedious. 

I saw this Ad in the front of a GA romance comic.

At first glance I thought I was seeing cleavage with some nips showing, but at second glance it turns out to be birds. I guess my mind is always in the gutter.

Nice pair......... of birds.

If you think of them as breasts, it makes the other girls hand gestures funnier.

P1130286.jpg

P1130288.JPG

Edited by gadzukes

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

At first glance I thought I was seeing cleavage with some nips showing, but at second glance it turns out to be birds. I guess my mind is always in the gutter.

If you think of them as breasts, it makes the other girls hand gestures funnier.

P1130286.jpg

P1130288.JPG

Nice Hooters! ?

On 6/26/2017 at 10:19 AM, gadzukes said:

P1130286.jpg

P1130288.JPG

The artist knew what he was doing. ;)