• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*ENORMOUS* Mehdi Cheggour Sketch Variant Opp + 2x SS

65 posts in this topic

ComiConArt is proud to announce the first Mehdi Cheggour sketch opp, and this one is something special! For starters, we have an exclusive "Mehdi Cheggour Sketch Edition" blank created specifically for these sketch cover commissions. The blank is a limited edition of only 50 books, and each book will be hand-numbered out of 50.

Enormous_blankB_zpsde99ff17.jpg

Here is how this will work:

All-inclusive price for this opp is $250 (raw) or $300 (CGC SS Fast Track). This price includes:

• Exclusive Cheggour Sketch Blank (edition of 50)
  • shipping to Mehdi in Morocco
  • sketch cover commission (either a human character from Enormous, or a creature cover - your choice)
  • Mehdi's signature in gold sharpie
  • shipping to Tim Daniel in Minnesota
  • Tim's signature in gold sharpie
  • shipping to CGC (*optional)
  • CGC SS + Fast Track grading (*optional)
  • batch return shipping to me
  • domestic shipping to customer (Canada please add $25 for GEM with signature confirmation - other international customers please add $40)

Optional upgrades:

wrap covers +$100

additional characters +$75 (front only) / +$100 (wrap)

ADDED BONUS: Mehdi will also hand color the logo red on the first 15 requests received! These books will also be signed in red to match the logo.

The remaining 35 books will have BLUE hand-colored logos!

Here are samples sketches of both options:

002lo_zps1dc5f1d6.jpg

001rsd_zps5fe69597.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: These numbered blanks will *NOT* be available as raw / naked blanks. We will hold onto all remaining blanks until they have all gone through "THE PROCESS". We want this to be a unique and special opportunity to get something directly from both creators, on a book you simply can't get anywhere else. It doesn't matter if we sell 45 on this thread, or only 5 - we will sit on the remaining books until each and every one is a masterpiece.

If you would like blanks for potential sketch opps with other artists, etc, then this one is for you:

Enormous_blankA_zpsdae6554e.jpg

This one is just a normal sketch blank in an edition of 150 ($10 each).

OK - think that's everything! Just let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks, Court

List of takers:

RED logos

1.) reserved for ME!

2.) emezy360 (human or creature?) CGC? + 5 blanks

3.) Bill1 - CGC woman + 2 blanks

4.) azcards4ever - CGC creature wrap cover

5.) John91C - CGC creature + 4 blanks

6.) Gunnz - CGC sexy Ellen

7.) kaholo1256 - CGC creature

8.) roach04 - CGC Ellen

9.) Jtwpantera - CGC Creature

10.) comics-n-stuff - CGC creature + 5 blanks

11.) MQ (via email) - CGC sexy Ellen

12.) everydayastory - CGC wrap + 2nd character +2 blanks

13.) Archaeon90 - CGC creature

14.) jesperjon via PM - TBDcover

15.) Kelly (via email) - Ellen

BLUE logos

16.) DR (via email) - creature cover

17.) StrandedOrg (via PM)

18.) CM (via email)

19.) DZ (via email)

20.) MQ (via email)

21.) Zigen (via PM)

22.) Kownell - wrap + 2nd character + 5 blanks (unpaid)

23.) BE (via email)

24.) LW (via email)

ComiConArt is proud to announce the first Mehdi Cheggour sketch opp, and this one is something special! For starters, we have an exclusive "Mehdi Cheggour Sketch Edition" blank created specifically for these sketch cover commissions. The blank is a limited edition of only 50 books, and each book will be hand-numbered out of 50.

Enormous_blankB_zpsde99ff17.jpg

Here is how this will work:

All-inclusive price for this opp is $250 (raw) or $300 (CGC SS Fast Track). This price includes:

• Exclusive Cheggour Sketch Blank (edition of 50)
  • shipping to Mehdi in Morocco
  • sketch cover commission (either a human character from Enormous, or a creature cover - your choice)
  • Mehdi's signature in gold sharpie
  • shipping to Tim Daniel in Minnesota
  • Tim's signature in gold sharpie
  • shipping to CGC (*optional)
  • CGC SS + Fast Track grading (*optional)
  • batch return shipping to me
  • shipping to customer

Additional upgrades:

wrap covers +$100

additional characters +$75 (front only) / +$100 (wrap)

ADDED BONUS: Mehdi will also hand color the logo red on the first 15 requests received! These books will also be signed in red to match the logo.

You are free to request more than one spot on the list if you like, but the hand-colored logos will be limit 1 per person.

Here are samples sketches of both options:

001lo_zps644febf2.jpg

002lo_zps1dc5f1d6.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: These numbered blanks will *NOT* be available as raw / naked blanks. We will hold onto all remaining blanks until they have all gone through "THE PROCESS". We want this to be a unique and special opportunity to get something directly from both creators, on a book you simply can't get anywhere else. It doesn't matter if we sell 45 on this thread, or only 5 - we will sit on the remaining books until each and every one is a masterpiece.

If you would like blanks for potential sketch opps with other artists, etc, then this one is for you:

Enormous_blankA_zpsdae6554e.jpg

This one is just a normal sketch blank in an edition of 150 ($10 each).

OK - think that's everything! Just let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks, Court

:takeit: $300 CGC Fast track

Cover: Sexy Ellen Grace sketch (torn shirt/pants, etc. Just a sexy Ellen) :banana:

"ENORMOUS" In red please, Both signatures in matching color if possible (gold or red, doesnt matter)

OK, one more spot taken via email request, so...by my count, I believe that is 12 so far...? Will sort through all of this again in a couple of hours and get back to everyone ASAP. Thanks so much for the support, everyone! Really excited about this one. ;)

:takeit: for the Sketch Opp CGC SS Fast Track $300 x1 - coloured RED please (believe I'm in the first 15). Thinking a wrap cover +$100 and additional character +$75 (front only). I'll PM you with my idea to see if I priced it right and if Medhi is willing to do it.

Also can I get 2 x normal sketch blank (edition of 150 -$10 each) as well.

Thanks

D