• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Saga #1 RRP Appreciation Thread

536 posts in this topic

This one is probably going to be tough to find. There are only 500? There have to be over 500 die hard Saga fans. I bet they won't pop up for reasonable price unless someone needs cash bad!

Yep.

Edited by ridersrohan

I sold one for $1200 before prices moved downwards a while back but I've been estimating that these are moving to the next demand level. Don't think they will be coming back to the sub $1200 prices anytime soon...

I sold one for $1200 before prices moved downwards a while back but I've been estimating that these are moving to the next demand level. Don't think they will be coming back to the sub $1200 prices anytime soon...

It certainly seems that way. Your auction is at $1225 already.

Yeah, blue 9.8s are getting more rare as so many are getting converted to yellows.

I prefer Blues over Yellows myself, but that is just me. Right now I am just coming to grips with the fact that I will never own this book. :( It is just self-pity over here right now.

Yeah, blue 9.8s are getting more rare as so many are getting converted to yellows.

Yep, with so many cons month after month, year after year, SS's have lost their luster imo. Unis are where it's at.

This auction just keeps climbing, $1,325 now with just under 2 days. I'll go out on a limb and say there's a 25% chance it will break $1,500 :P

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

Yep, with so many cons month after month, year after year, SS's have lost their luster imo. Unis are where it's at.

This auction just keeps climbing, $1,325 now with just under 2 days. I'll go out on a limb and say there's a 25% chance it will break $1,500 :P

Jerome

It is insanity!!

Not really. BKV and Staples have only signed together a couple of times since Saga came out - double-signed Saga #1s (both regular and RRPs) command a significant premium over blue label copies.