• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starpc Accepting submissions for Emerald City Comicon 3/27/2015-3/29/2015

3 posts in this topic

I'm happy to announce I'll be taking submissions for Emerald City Comicon 2015. Books are due in hand March 20, 2015.

Here's a quick breakdown on pricing. It's $60 for a comic w/ a comic creator signature. It's $75 for a comic with a celebrity signature. Additional comic creator signatures can be added to any comic for $10/signature. Additional celebrity signatures can be added to any comic for $25/signature. You are responsible for any creator or celebrity fees.

This covers CGC Grading, FT, and shipping to you.

If you have your own CGC account, message me for rates.

I'm able to accept both existing blue and yellow label books for submissions. There is a $5 cracking fee for blue labels. I'll crack yellow labels for free; DO NOT crack yellow labels yourself.

I do not charge to prepare CGC Paperwork.

All books must be prepped in advance. See here if you need help. Any book that arrives unprepped, will be charged a $5 prep fee.