• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paddy_McShillihan's Kudos thread ..........

22 posts in this topic

this guy sold me some comics. They came quickly, well packaged, and accurately graded. Thanks so much. A great transaction all the way around.

Finished my first transaction with Greg, and it went absolutely perfect! (thumbs u He picked up a book from one of my recent sales threads, paid instantly, and was a pleasure to communicate with throughout. Looking forward to doing business with him again down the road!

Dealing with Greg was very smooth and easy. He's very quick with this communication and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend doing business with him and I look forward to our next transaction. Thank you.

Jerry

Overdue in giving Greg his well-deserved kudos for a recent transaction. :foryou: I picked up a slab from him recently and it arrived lightning fast and was packed as perfectly as any I've received. Greg's a top-notch seller, and anyone should feel confident in dealing with him. (thumbs u

Great seller!  Purchased a sweet slab from him and communication was great, book came well packed, and a nice guy to boot!!  Buy with confidence!!