• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,501 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

I've read that these covers are just for the 10th anniversary of the MCU. (shrug)

Probably. Even with Steve Rogers, supposedly he will have a moustache, beard, black outfit and a mother named 'Martha'.

hm

A teaser for a trailer is always a little annoying, but to hype it up even more they must be supremely confident in the content they're delivering  tomorrow.  I trust the Russo brothers on these matters, and love how they have the wisdom to hold crucial material back from the trailers.  They've said that they love to let the moviegoers have those surprises and experiences at the movie itself, so I'm guessing that they will offer us only the tip of the iceberg in these trailers.  'Infinity War' will be an EVENT like no other -- my only concern is that they fall in love with themselves a little too much and it becomes a clip show.  Anyone remember the 'Seinfeld' finale?  Absolute garbage.

That said, I cannot wait to see this first real trailer.

Dan