• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,501 posts in this topic

Now THIS is some fantastic artwork to commemorate all the movies leading up to Infinity War. He looks to have focused on Iron Man, Captain America and Thor.

Iron Man trilogy

Spoiler

qU4gqBJ.jpg

Captain America trilogy

Spoiler

oJtlxP4.jpg

Thor trilogy

Spoiler

8Hk0pLr.jpg

I wouldn't mind having the Captain America art as a poster.

'Avengers: Infinity War' Trailer Super Bowl: What We Know

Rumors have been swirling about when fans will get a second Infinity War trailer, with some pointing to today's big game as a likely candidate. And in a way, there's an argument both for and against that happening.

On one hand, Marvel Studios has a history of utilizing the Super Bowl to debut trailers, giving fans new looks at Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War in years past. At the time, that helped the particular Marvel movie dominate the conversation about Super Bowl trailers, something that Infinity War would certainly do in spades.

But on the other hand, this year's slate of expected Super Bowl trailers almost argue against a new Infinity War trailer. In particular, a first look at Solo: A Star Wars Story is expected to air during the big game, with a full trailer debuting during tomorrow's Good Morning America. Seeing as both are under the Disney umbrella, (and a lot of fan expectations are riding on Solo's trailer), it seems likely that Disney would make that its focus for the day.

This also is echoed by other fan rumors surrounding Infinity War's second trailer, which would place it with the February 15th release of Marvel's Black Panther. That way, Disney could allow Ant-Man and the Wasp's first trailer to get the spotlight this past week, Solo: A Star Wars Story to dominate this week, and a new Infinity War trailer to be the focus of the week after and beyond.

Here's my opinionated opinions...

- Not a fan of the new Captain America shield but I have no doubt that Iron Man will give him back the original one.

- Not a fan of Black Widow's blonde hair.

- Thanos looks fantastic.  The color, the face,...perfect.

- The rumor of Thor, Rocket, and Groot going off on their own adventure looks like it is confirmed.

I hope they do with Thanos' eyes what they should have done with Ultron's look.

When he's calm, they appear normal, but when we freaks out or kills someone, they glow and smoke like they do in the comics at times.  

I thought Ultron's eyes should have lit up to give us the classic 'jack o'lantern' appearance when he was pissed off or in combat.  His 'human' appearance/eyes did not do it for me -- we needed him to look awesome in battle, and it never came.

Dan

TBD.

Someone on Reddit claims it is from a puzzle image to be released soon.

The image was found in the wild and posted on Reddit, with the user claiming it's from a jigsaw puzzle that can be found in stores. It features many of the major players in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Thanos looms in the background, foreboding the epic battle in the upcoming movie.

The promo has yet to be confirmed as official, but it doesn't look like fan art. And while some details might make fans doubt it's legitimacy, such as the appearance of Thor without his eyepatch, the imagery is consistent with the rest of Marvel's promotional artwork for the film thus far.