• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,501 posts in this topic

I don’t want to see anything else until the movie now... this was just enough.  It looks fantastic.  I’m glad they teased a few character interactions since that’s really a lot of what I’m so looking forward to.  

I wish I could go back and tell my 10-year old self that this movie was coming out in 40-years. lol 

1 hour ago, marvelcollector said:

Thanos looks terrible:frown:

The rest looked ok.

Looked ok?  You have very high standards my friend.  I hope you aren't a motivational speakerlol.

You realize if they made him look like he does in the comic he would look like this, right?:insane:

245jG.jpg.2629e4cc7a53f15d8be1f76553aa4538.jpg

Very cool trailer.  I agree the CGI on Thanos still looks spotty in places, especially when he speaks his lines, but maybe that will get ironed out a bit as they finish post-production.  I do like his look overall, as the MCU Thanos has to rely on Josh Brolin's face, not the comic book version we have come to know and love.

I have many, many theories about what's really going on in this film, but I will withhold them so that speculation doesn't lean into possible spoilers.  I will say that I think the Russos have given us about 2% of what's happening in this movie, though.  CANNOT.  WAIT.

Dan

1 hour ago, Drummy said:

I have many, many theories about what's really going on in this film, but I will withhold them so that speculation doesn't lean into possible spoilers.

This is a discussion forum man!  Speculation does not equate to spoilers.

And to all the Thanos haters...:facepalm: <--- (this is now my go-to emoticon lol)

13 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

And to all the Thanos haters...:facepalm: <--- (this is now my go-to emoticon lol)

Go ahead and throw one of those at me. :sorry:

I mean, I don't hate him and I'm in the camp, too, where I wish I could show this to me back when I was reading SS... I would've lost my mind. But he falls just a little short for me. It's mainly the voice more than the threads as I understand comic suits don't always work in movies. It just leaves me wanting and that's mostly because I hold him in high regard as a villain.

AMC's Avengers: Infinity War 31-Hour Marvel Marathon Theater Locations Announced

If you're looking to prepare for Avengers: Infinity War, AMC is offering a one-stop shop in two locations.

The theater will be showing a 31-hour marathon of all previous Marvel Cinematic Universe films starting on Wednesday, April 25. That will include 11 films plus Avengers: Infinity War, which will kick off at 6:00 pm. You can get all the showtimes below.

"At AMC Empire 25 (New York) and AMC Disney Springs 24 (Florida), fans will have the opportunity to experience a 12-title Marvel movie marathon unlike any other. Starting Wednesday, April 25, see 11 films from the Marvel Cinematic Universe all leading up to MARVEL STUDIOS AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR. This premium event will include, marathon only collectibles, exclusive content, and a special concession offer. Plus, AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR will start at 6pm local time, one hour earlier than regular public show times. Schedule begins on 4/25/18: IRON MAN (1:30pm), THE INCREDIBLE HULK (4:00pm), THOR (6:15pm), CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER (9:00pm), MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS (11:30pm), GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2:15am), AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON (4:30am), CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR (7:15am), DOCTOR STRANGE (10:00am), SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING (12:45pm), BLACK PANTHER (3:15pm), AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (6:00pm)."

Avengers: Infinity War Marathon Tickets

2 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Looked ok?  You have very high standards my friend.  I hope you aren't a motivational speakerlol.

You realize if they made him look like he does in the comic he would look like this, right?:insane:

245jG.jpg.2629e4cc7a53f15d8be1f76553aa4538.jpg

Not the best example from the comics you chose.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this.