• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,501 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2018 at 7:15 PM, Pboned said:

point me into the right direction.

I'm looking to find a site where I could find 100% legit movie movie memorabilia? I'm looking for a Avenger's movie posted signed with actors. Would anyone have any ideas? Besides trying to travel to shows and have them sign it.

You can try the Prop Store's signed memorabilita and auctions Props in L.A, CA or London, UK

Where has the time gone.  I remember seeing that chart of upcoming Marvel movies and thinking "2018 / 2019 - that is so far in the future that things will probably implode before then".  An now we sit on the cusp of seeing Avengers Infinity War and Infinity Gauntlet will be here soon.  I kind of feels like the end of an era but maybe its just the beginning.

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Where has the time gone.  I remember seeing that chart of upcoming Marvel movies and thinking "2018 / 2019 - that is so far in the future that things will probably implode before then".  An now we sit on the cusp of seeing Avengers Infinity War and Infinity Gauntlet will be here soon.  I kind of feels like the end of an era but maybe its just the beginning.

I've been able to watch and share all these movies with my son. I think he was 6 when Iron Man came out. Now he's 16! It's been a wonderful journey. My wish is that he'll look back on these years fondly.

1 hour ago, Treco said:

I've been able to watch and share all these movies with my son. I think he was 6 when Iron Man came out. Now he's 16! It's been a wonderful journey. My wish is that he'll look back on these years fondly.

thats awesome. I was just telling my wife that these marvel flicks can be our kids star wars generation of movies. He will def look back on these memories!

This just my opinion, cause I have not seen the movie yet.

I am assuming this movie ends with Thanos finally having all the Infinity Gems inserted onto the Gauntlet and uses that to kill of a major character.

Avengers 4 will be in space and an all out assault against Thanos. 

1 hour ago, NewWorldOrder said:

This just my opinion, cause I have not seen the movie yet.

I am assuming this movie ends with Thanos finally having all the Infinity Gems inserted onto the Gauntlet and uses that to kill of a major character.

Avengers 4 will be in space and an all out assault against Thanos. 

That's your guess?  His big moment after obtaining all the stones is to kill off a major character.  Thanos can kill a major character just by farting in the windlol.  He doesn't need a fully powered gauntlet to do that.

But I agree with the direction of Avengers 4.  They have to bring in new levels of power characters to deal with Thanos...Captain Marvel, Adam Warlock, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Franklin Richards, and the One Above All (just to bring the power levels into the "WTF" realm hahahaha).

Edited by AnthonyTheAbyss
Because

1 minute ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

That's your guess?  His big moment after obtaining all the stones is to kill off a major character.  Thanos can kill a major character just by farting in the windlol.  He doesn't need a fully powered gauntlet to do that.

But I agree with the direction of Avengers 4.  They have to bring in new levels of power characters to deal with Thanos...Captain Marvel, Adam Warlock, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Franklin Richards, and the One Above All (just to make bring everything into the WTF realm hahahaha).

Most if not all of those people on your list will not be in Avengers 4. 

3 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

But I agree with the direction of Avengers 4.  They have to bring in new levels of power characters to deal with Thanos...Captain Marvel, Adam Warlock, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Franklin Richards, and the One Above All (just to bring the power levels into the "WTF" realm hahahaha).

Oh yes he does.  The Marvel studio isnt going to Kill Cap or Iron Man till the end or towards the end.

Now if he kills worthless you should embarrassed if you own their 1st appearances characters such as Vision, Hawkeye, or Falcon right away well that makes sense. 

5 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

Most if not all of those people on your list will not be in Avengers 4. 

Sure, but a boy can dream can't helol?  I'll add Doctor Doom, Death, The Living Tribunal, Master Order, and Starfox to my wish list.

I really wish the movie stayed closer to the comic book storyline (you don't have to have seen the movie to know it doesn't).  That was a great story.  But I understand they couldn't because of character rights and conflicts.

went to get tickets at opening this morning. 1st showing sold out to company event (they seem to do these later now). 2nd had 4 seats in front row left, I took two. So psyched. These seats going real fast.

Edited by bronze_rules

5 minutes ago, bronze_rules said:

went to get tickets at opening this morning. 1st showing sold out to company event (they seem to do these later now). 2nd had 4 seats in front row left, I took two. So psyched. These seats going real fast.

I saw it last night.  It's amazing.  And huge props to the Russo brothers.  I can only imagine how difficult it was to pull this movie off and man did they deliver.