• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,501 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

*movie makes over $2 billion at the box office years ago*

"Look at how many views one of the trailers got recently!"

Now more cool than that noise to boost someone's ego (why - I just don't know) is someone has created an Infinity War Thanos cosplay costume which they have for sale - just $2,500.

thanos.PNG.66e4ab6b05983198f7d1f24449164be5.PNG

Thanos Cosplay Costume

For real hardcore fans.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Now more cool than that noise to boost someone's ego (why - I just don't know) is someone has created an Infinity War Thanos cosplay costume which they have for sale - just $2,500.

thanos.PNG.66e4ab6b05983198f7d1f24449164be5.PNG

Thanos Cosplay Costume

For real hardcore fans.

Lmfao, I'd pay like, about $50 for that.

2 hours ago, Gaard said:

I would very much like to be enlightened on why Marvel Studios is so secretive on future planned movies.

Can you elaborate?

The necessity for secrecy regarding Endgame seems common-sense, to me. They already released their Phase 4 map, though.

6 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Can you elaborate?

The necessity for secrecy regarding Endgame seems common-sense, to me. They already released their Phase 4 map, though.

I mean what movies are being worked on. Not necessarily filming, but what movies are they planning on doing in the near future. Or is it possible that they plan on releasing a movie in the summer of 2023, for example, but don't really know what it is yet?

31 minutes ago, Gaard said:

I mean what movies are being worked on. Not necessarily filming, but what movies are they planning on doing in the near future. Or is it possible that they plan on releasing a movie in the summer of 2023, for example, but don't really know what it is yet?

You mean for Phase 5?

Considering the current flux of the movie industry, I doubt they're planning that far out right now. Last I knew, they had dates in mind for future films, but they weren't anything that had green lights on producing.