• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

2 posts in this topic

I have for sale this group of 24 books. You'll see it is a mixed group, but there is lots of value here. The prices to the right are reflective of recent sale prices. So...if you buy this group, there is immediately room to make money. The total current pricing for the group is $603, so as if buying them all on ebay. However, buy this lot from me for only...$275 (that's at least $300 of built in margin, and even more with some good grades). I'll only ship in the U.S., and expect payment to be made via Paypal. Shipping cost is on me. Books have all been stored securely, bagged and boarded at time of purchase (except for the two bronze books which have been stored securely since I purchased them). Please PM me to work out a deal. I can also send some pictures of additional books if you need.

Thanks

j13wph.png

Here are some pictures:

iw1xmd.jpg

w9w4no.jpg

n4fxow.jpg

2wemp2s.jpg