• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No boardie birthdays today?

19 posts in this topic

If that is the same Schmakt that signed up on the valiantfans.com site, he hasn't been around there in ages, either.

-slym

Slym you have people that see a birthday thread and get angry,then you you don't see them they get all crazy... :ohnoez:

I looked at the birthdays for today,and found no one has posted in awhile. So I didn't start one! (shrug)

Look guys and dolls, I don't have to be the ONLY one to do a birthday thread. You guys can start one for your friends,but if they haven't posted in awhile they are not getting one from me. I try to do this so the b-day thread haters don't get all up in arms about these threads.then they start freaking threads and cry about how there are so many,personally I think they have abandonment issues.What do I know anyway. (shrug)

This is a new one,a thread asking why there are NO b-day threads! lol. Win some,lose some.. :juggle:

I like it when you do it Oak... I tried to fill in and ended up wishing someone on the Probation List (as was pointed out to me later :D ) a Happy Birthday. :sorry: