• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aria/Angela: Heavenly Creatures #'s 1 and 2: The Variants Part II: Eye Candy!!!

3 posts in this topic

There is not much to say about this one except EYE CANDY!

What you are seeing is another Angela/Aria variant... the very rare Tower Records Variant. Currently, a total of seven (7) have been graded by the CGC. Although this one is graded an unremarkable 9.4 (considered a low grade by most collectors for a modern tier comic), it just happens to be the only signature series of its kind.

Damn!... Angela takes my breath away. If only she could jump off that cover!

Based on looks from this illustration, I have to rate Angela up there with the likes of Jean Grey, Carol Danvers, Diana Prince, and Red Sonja.

I know I'm forgetting a multitude of gorgeous four-color page women, but I'm sure many of you will submit your opinions on who's the hottest, sexiest, and most beautiful of all.

SW3D

16311.jpg

See more journals by screenwriter3d

Great cover. Anacleto does amazing work. He did a sketch cover of X-23 you can see below thats mind blowing and its only pencils. Good luck with the rest of your quest for variants.

The Final Round

Challenger 10

Owner: HCE

Artist: Artist: Jay Anacleto

Winner of Best of the Best Emerald City Comic Con

pKPIgVaf_1705141703341_zps712b3f36.jpg

Best of the Best Con 2014 sketch