MYSTAFO'S FEEDBACK/KUDOS THREAD
1 1

74 posts in this topic

1,155 posts

Bought Weird Science 13 (#2) at a great price.  Fast shipping.  Well packed.  Superior communications.  Thanks! (thumbsu

2,965 posts

Bought a couple of books from Travis, Shazam 1 and Planet Comics in separate transactions. Both books arrived quickly and perfectly as described. Couldn't ask for more and I will buy from again without hesitation.

683 posts

Great seller, and great packaging. I couldn’t be happier with the transaction. 

160 posts

Just purchased a Fantastic Four #52 from Travis, grading was spot on!  Not an easy book to grade due to the black cover.  Shipping was also very fast & secure.

792 posts

Travis ships very safe, and very fast. He is also very easy to work with. 

416 posts

Bought 5 raw books, all accurately described, gave me a great deal and got to me within 2 days of me paying. Niceeeee

310 posts

Great seller!  I bought a Mystery Tales 19. Was shipped immediately - packed carefully and safely.  And a very cool person to deal with. 

1,761 posts

Great seller, great communication, ST #28 & Menace #1 comics as described, bullet proof packaging! Great transaction! (thumbsu

15,647 posts

I purchased a copy of Adventures into the Unknown 1 from Travis, and I received the book in lightning fast time. It was well packaged, and the book looked nicer than his description. Don't hesitate to buy anything from Travis! 

185 posts

This is my first experience doing business with Travis. He is an easy fellow to deal with, and his communication is excellent. Best of all, I was able to knock a nice pre-code horror off my want-list, and the book arrived safe and sound just a couple days later. I look forward to our next transaction!

38 posts

The shipping was fast and the grade was fair. Thank you!

350 posts

Great boardie!  Fast shipping, great packing...easy transaction...thank you Mystafo!

29 posts

Just got an FF5 from Travis. Book was as described.  Travis packages like a pro and communicates great.  I will definitely be looking to buy from him again.   Recommended! 

Ali