• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swamp Thing Rulz the Copper Age!
7 7

317 posts in this topic

I love this series I remember starting around issue 12 as a kid. And my eyes were blown away at the cover of issue 13.

Issue 3 is a really fun read and later ties in to issue 38.

Issue 81 if I remember ties into the original Wrightson series, issue 9 if memory serves.

The series as a whole goes down in quality after Moore leaves, I think I quit around issue 90 and sometimes picked up a random issue when I liked the story or art.

I'd recommended 1-20 too (Marty Pasko?)

Of the above I really enjoyed the Veitch run and everything post no.140

some of the Millar stories are fantastic, well worth seeking out

as an aside, I'm sure the print run on the last 10 or so issues must have been low, no.171 is quite tough to find

the other thing I just remembered, is it no.89 where Matt Cable becomes the Raven in Sandman? minor key? perhaps it should be?

Great! Now you both have me going back through these books all over again.

:ohnoez:

:whee:

I need some advice from the Swamp Thing crowd. If you were to make a FAIR offer on a Saga of the Swamp Thing run #1-140 in NM condition including all keys, what would it be? If you were to sell that same run, what would you try to sell it for?