• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Display cases for your most treasured CGC or boarded comics! (Made in the USA)

12 posts in this topic

All CGC forum members can save 10% off any of our comic cases by using the coupon code: "CGCFORUMS" when ordering.

You can order these cases by clicking here!

Hello CGC collectors!

We are Collectible Grading Authority (parent company of AFA/VGA) and in addition to grading action figures and video games, we also specially design hand-crafted display cases (and custom cases) that we make right here in our factory in the USA.

They are designed to offer added protection and enhanced display options (like a wall mount or display stand) for your expensive graded comic books that cannot be damaged at any cost!

Although our regular material provides some protection from UV rays, we also offer an upgrade to a UV-resistant material that offers 99% resistance against damaging light.

PROTECT YOUR RARE COMICS!

jJX0qr1.jpg

pykJcj0.jpg

BrowseServerCtrlIMG_72222.jpg

Our cases measure 8 1/4” wide x 12 15/16” tall and are made from sturdy 1/8" acrylic. The cases are available in two depths: Standard (1/2" depth) and Giant-Size (3/4" depth) to hold most CGC-graded comics.

Please note when ordering the cases, some CGC-graded comics may not match these depths (for example some Signature Series). Please check your cases to ensure the right depth when ordering and if your graded CGC comic does not match these depths please contact us and we can have one made to fit your comic.

Each acrylic case is constructed with a sliding door to allow the CGC-graded comic to be removed easily. Each comes with either an acrylic stand for display on a flat surface or an acrylic hang tab for wall-mounting.

OUR CASE FOR BOARDED COMICS

cwHZZIV.jpg

All CGC forum members can save 10% off any of our comic cases by using the coupon code: "CGCFORUMS" when ordering.

You can order these cases by clicking here!

:whee:

P.S. Feel free to ask me about any of our cases if you want to.

Cool product ....

:)

Oh yeah I'm also trying to work on a simple stand just for the slabs alone (no outside protection) for people that want a cheap way to display their comics on a shelf or desk.

those I would be interested in

The tip over factor concerns me a little bit.

You would have to push it pretty hard for it to tip over.

The price concerns me a little bit.

I can understand this, but they are made out of the best acrylic and made by hand (They don't come out of China :)). I would use the case on the stuff you really want to show off.

some of my Golds graded by CGC come in larger and some in thicker cases fyi problems purchasing for those? it appears the first option may not handle this? (ie Giant size) thx

Did you mean like this? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N1ACFHM