• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

Count started the original "Daredevil #1 Club" HERE (worship)

I rebooted the original club thread HERE. However, the first post containing the list locked after a year.

With the assistance of Arch (worship) , I've come up with a solution to allow me to edit the list even after the post locks. Please post all entries to the Club in this thread. :foryou:

And remember...

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Here's my ticket. I thought I had joined already but didn't see my name on the list.

I thought I would be in rarified air with a 9.2, but then I looked at the census. There are 43 on the census in 9.2. That's gotta be the most for any Marvel Silver Key.

get-attachment-2aspx_zpsb06ab79e.jpeg

You were on the list. doh! The new spreadsheet involved a lot of trial and error. Sorry I missed you. :sorry:

Here's my ticket. I thought I had joined already but didn't see my name on the list.

I thought I would be in rarified air with a 9.2, but then I looked at the census. There are 43 on the census in 9.2. That's gotta be the most for any Marvel Silver Key.

get-attachment-2aspx_zpsb06ab79e.jpeg

It's the last of the big SA keys so it's more plentiful. If you look back at the history of the hobby people were already organized as collectors in 1964. It's not anywhere near the same as it would be later on in the decade where there are stacks of hundreds of Iron Man #1s, etc. but it was more "collected" than books like Fantastic Four #1 and Hulk #1.

Edited by rob_react