• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

FoggyNelson first appearance above Looks better than low grade

looks Vg 👍👍😷

Thanks, Foggy. It’s nice from far but far from nice. Probably 2.5 at best.

18 hours ago, RaleighComicBookCollector said:

I have to update my picture(s) showing my copies of Daredevil #1.  A few copies are with CGC and a few en route with USPS- also have a reader copy ~ 1.0

77CCD53F-6E8C-4FB9-896B-1E2CF1641D67.jpeg

D5C2B59F-5FB1-4A75-BBD1-7A19BF95A4BB.jpeg

A6B80954-8CF4-4F5A-B75B-A24F98B082D6.jpeg

that's all in on dd! very impressive collection of books!

19 minutes ago, RaleighComicBookCollector said:

My grandfather was an attorney with the DA’s office in Columbus, Ohio several decades ago and lost his sight later in life.  Sentimental attachment.  I may trade 1 or 2 copies eventually (my 8 year old son wants Tales of Suspense 39)... I want a few other Silver Age books.  

Any chance your great-grandfather was a hard-luck boxer who made one bad decision and paid the ultimate price?

On 12/29/2020 at 4:49 PM, RaleighComicBookCollector said:

I have to update my picture(s) showing my copies of Daredevil #1.  A few copies are with CGC and a few en route with USPS- also have a reader copy ~ 1.0

77CCD53F-6E8C-4FB9-896B-1E2CF1641D67.jpeg

D5C2B59F-5FB1-4A75-BBD1-7A19BF95A4BB.jpeg

A6B80954-8CF4-4F5A-B75B-A24F98B082D6.jpeg

You win‼️‼️

On 12/30/2020 at 7:50 AM, RickSp said:

Wow that's some collection.... Out of interest is this through just a love of the issue/character or to sell when he hits the big time? (Currently always on the speculation lists these days)

I have a few more additions to the Daredevil #1 family - will be updating pictures in the next week - few weeks.

11 hours ago, Icculus308win said:

Imho, makes mine pale in comparison

Looks 9.8

It is beautiful - perfect wrap, wonderful cut (white border along right edge as someone else already mentioned).  Surprised this copy is not part of a pedigree collection.  Also surprised it's not white pages - if white pages I feel this book would be significantly higher.  Thoughts?  @Gotham Kid