• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, PKJ said:

That's a beauty! Man I regret selling my 9.4 some years ago lol. Anyway, can't wait to see how it sells in comparison to the Heritage copy.

28 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

That's a beauty! Man I regret selling my 9.4 some years ago lol. Anyway, can't wait to see how it sells in comparison to the Heritage copy.

Well it is the ONLY 9.6 that has ever had the CVA sticker...........lol.

Neat seeing a DD thread coming alive and hopefully more to follow🤘

Love to hear thoughts from two of my DD friends @rob_react & @HarveySwick it seems like ages (and really cold and stark on my iPhone without the pinch zoom desktop option - plug) since I’ve heard from these two DD aficionados

I think it's heating up fast right now, in many grades.  A nice 7.5 went quick on the Boards for $7250 the other day...in fact, it feels like a lot of the Marvel SA keys are freaking out a bit (OK, maybe not all).  But definitely DD #1.

Dan

30 minutes ago, trashcollector said:

Damn nice looking 2.5 

Thank you. Grader notes say the following which mostly are back cover issues but visually are not bad and are all small. Think it could have been a 3.0

moderate creasing to cover
  multiple tear back cover
  small stain bottom of back cover
  very small piece out bottom of back cover