• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

Can I join the club? I have two copies and they both suck! :grin:

Suck, and this book, dont belong together (tsk)

What's better then 1 copy? .... 2! , welcome to the club!

Well thank you kindly sir. And since you mentioned "2", here's mine :)

e8tmch.jpg

Here is my ticket. There are many like it but this one is mine. It's a bit fugly but even the beat up ones need a good home! Complete and unrestored. :banana:

image_zpspu0gpilx.jpeg

I am a low grade kind of guy so Kudos!!! (thumbs u:applause:

Thanks! Me too. I like books that show character and lots of love. Plus it's easier on the wallet :headbang:

:sorry: I was the under-bidder. I went to my absolute maximum for that book and someone else wanted it more. I was involved because it's a pedigree copy and wouldn't go near that price for a non-pedigree 9.2, personally.

:sorry: I was the under-bidder. I went to my absolute maximum for that book and someone else wanted it more. I was involved because it's a pedigree copy and wouldn't go near that price for a non-pedigree 9.2, personally.

Why? A beautiful book is a beautiful book.

I specifically target pedigree copies and, since I'm not along in targeting pedigree books, I realize you have to pay a premium for them. Depending on the dollar value of the book, pedigree copies demand a 20% - 100% premium (cheaper books can generate a higher "pedigree" premium)

added:

Also, I'm actually in the market for a 9.4, and was only bidding on this (at all) because it's a pedigree.

Edited by rob_react

I specifically target pedigree copies and, since I'm not along in targeting pedigree books, I realize you have to pay a premium for them. Depending on the dollar value of the book, pedigree copies demand a 20% - 100% premium (cheaper books can generate a higher "pedigree" premium)

added:

Also, I'm actually in the market for a 9.4, and was only bidding on this (at all) because it's a pedigree.

There's plenty of pedigrees that don't get any real "premium" at all. In fact, there's only a handful that really do and that's mostly in the GA arena.

-J.