• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

On 8/13/2022 at 6:27 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Sorry to hear about your experience, though I'm not following 100%.  Were you disappointed with the grade that came back on the DD 1?

I just did the DD custom label on it, so grade didn't change. The label looks better than the regular one.

On 3/18/2023 at 4:54 PM, Dark Knight said:

Not at this time. I'm extremely happy with my copy. Looks better than the assigned CGC grade in my opinion.

Oh gotcha. I mean just awesome to have that book! I still regret selling my 9.4 several years ago.

On 3/18/2023 at 5:37 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

Oh gotcha. I mean just awesome to have that book! I still regret selling my 9.4 several years ago.

If you have the $, you can certainly pickup a 9.4 copy right now. Seems like SA keys have cooled off. Now might be a golden opportunity to buy a copy. Hope someday you have a high graded copy.

On 3/18/2023 at 7:24 PM, Dark Knight said:

If you have the $, you can certainly pickup a 9.4 copy right now. Seems like SA keys have cooled off. Now might be a golden opportunity to buy a copy. Hope someday you have a high graded copy.

100%, SA has cooled off across the board and great time to buy.