• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

8.0 sold for $5000 on ebay last night.

It looks legit. That's "only" $1850 more than the average of the 12 recorded 8.0s that sold last year.

If there was any question about DD 1 being hot hot hot, the question has now been answered.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-8-0-DAREDEVIL-1-1ST-APPEARANCE-SILVER-AGE-MARVEL-COMIC-BOOK-KIRBY-COVER-/361210735221?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5419d66a75

So with the tv show coming out next month, and this book already gaining steam, where do you guys see daredevil 1 in a couple months/ next year ?

Hopefully dead as Dillinger until I can buy a copy (Summer? :wishluck:) Then it can skyrocket.

FWIW, I think the book is actually flat in high grade, so I might get my wish. Lower grade copies are anything but flat, of course.

So with the tv show coming out next month, and this book already gaining steam, where do you guys see daredevil 1 in a couple months/ next year ?

The GPA for this book has been climbing and it doesn't look like its slowing down. If this show is a homerun then we'll just have to enjoy the ride!

Hopefully dead as Dillinger until I can buy a copy (Summer? :wishluck:) Then it can skyrocket.

FWIW, I think the book is actually flat in high grade, so I might get my wish. Lower grade copies are anything but flat, of course.

I would love to upgrade my copy but I am damn happy to be back in the club! This is my 3rd time coming into a copy.

I would love to upgrade my copy but I am damn happy to be back in the club! This is my 3rd time coming into a copy.

I wish I had a lower grade copy right now, tbh. I'll just have to try to work some magic and get the big one before things get too out of hand.