• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sandman V2 #1 & #8 Appreciation Thread: "Don't wake me, I'm dreaming!!!"
3 3

390 posts in this topic

Hello All, :)

I felt it was way past due for a Sandman V2 Appreciation Thread. Especially since Jaydogrules didn't man up and start one after winning his nice Sandman #8 Karen Berger Editorial Variant. :/:baiting:

Two of the most sought after books in this entire run (#1 & #8) are the main attractions here. :headbang: Prices for both are steady climbing and it is only a 'matter of time' (pun intended) before a Sandman movie will be released. :wishluck:

I will get the ball rolling with my latest addition to my collection and donation to this long overdue thread! :acclaim:

Enjoy the show peeps and let's see whatcha got! (thumbs u :

<a  href=Sandman1CGC98Savannahpedigree_zpsc317516

Edited by jaja-mon12

I love 1 and 8. But I love 13 and 17 and 19 and 22 and . . . even more. :)

+1. Can we post other books besides the 1 and 8? Just curious! Great books guys.

Yes! Please feel free to post any of your favourite covers from this ground breaking run..

Right jaja? :baiting::whistle:

-J.

:frustrated:

Thanks for the kudos Bob! (thumbs u That Savannah pedigree distinction is what attracted me to this book. hm I knew there were plenty of 9.8 copies out there but wanted something that separated mine from the rest. :headbang: I wanted either a pedigreed copy or a SS with Gaiman & McKean and obtained the former. :acclaim:

So did CGC eventually give you that Mass pedigree distinction on those books after your inquiry or did you just let it ride? (shrug)

I love 1 and 8. But I love 13 and 17 and 19 and 22 and . . . even more. :)

+1. Can we post other books besides the 1 and 8? Just curious! Great books guys.

Yes! Please feel free to post any of your favourite coves from this ground breaking run..

Right jaja? :baiting::whistle:

-J.

(tsk) No dice Jay, y'all do and I'll give ya a pinch to wake y'all up! :P

BTW, where's your copy? :baiting:

So did CGC eventually give you that Mass pedigree distinction on those books after your inquiry or did you just let it ride? (shrug)

No. I thought it was a mistake as I had all the paperwork correct but they told me they would not acknowledge any pedigree after 1984,1985, something like that. I may be wrong but years ago I thought Gemma responded to an ASK CGC question and gave the same answer. BTW, I think the Savannah on the label of your book does make it 'stand out' from other 9.8's. In fact, you may have the only pedigree copy on the census ?