• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERYTHING SOLD.....thanks all!

1,469 posts in this topic

It's been awhile since I had a big sales thread, and I have built up some tremendous piles of stuff, gold through bronze. A lot of key issues, a lot of non-key issues, a lot of good stuff, a lot other stuff. I am looking to move quite a bit here, so prices will be on the cheap side and grading will be tight. Most of this has never been listed for sale before.

Going to try and list until sometime tonight, but the bulk will be listed on Monday, which will be an all-day thread starting at 9:00 or 10:00 am Central.

Rules and the start of the books will be posted in a few minutes.

Here is a Monday preview. Everything in the pic will be listed then. I will be posting other stuff today (though still a bunch of keys).

PLEASE READ:

I have gotten several requests from winners to transfer the "Take It" to someone else, who may or may not know they are now responsible for buying it. It's creating a logistical nightmare and I will not honor any more of those requests.

If you won a book, I expect you to pay for it. If you want someone else to own it, you can sell it to them after you receive it. If you choose to not pay for a book you have won you will end up on the probation list. That is all.

20150125_084552_zpsv5slx6q1.jpg

Rules:

1. No probation list members.

2. Shipping is extra. Domestic goes by Priority. International requires tracking. No exceptions on either. Too many problems in the past. :(

3. Payment by Paypal is fine up to $400. After that, check or money order only.

4. First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps and PM will have to wait until the end of the day. A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.

5. I won't have time to respond to PMs until I am done listing for the day. Bear this is mind if you want to make offers.