• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERYTHING SOLD.....thanks all!

1,469 posts in this topic

This thread is the most active sales thread even after all the books are sold and its closed. October should quickly go buy some more books to sell - keep this train a going.

I second that. I just come to this thread this morning fresh, then after flying g through 47 pages. All l managed was got one book before this guy took everything! :P

Honestly... it felt like a dream to me. After my eyes took in lots of great comics that octember showed. Then - poof! - everything went sold? Like this gs had flee away in front of my mobile phone. Wow... l want another chance if October ever have more books!

hm

Reading this thread reminds me of a soccer game I attended.

My grandson was five, and playing in a sponsored league game.

All the kids got equal playing time, we (the fans, and parents) were asked to cheer only for the team, not individual players.

No one kept score, and every kid got a trophy.

:cloud9:

hm

Reading this thread reminds me of a soccer game I attended.

My grandson was five, and playing in a sponsored league game.

All the kids got equal playing time, we (the fans, and parents) were asked to cheer only for the team, not individual players.

No one kept score, and every kid got a trophy.

:cloud9:

Nice Comments! (thumbs u

October had a lot of great inventory for sure with solid prices.

Not sure why it's such a big deal though, he wasn't selling them dirt cheap.

I swear some people were taking books just because it was a frenzy at that point. If some of the books were sold by individual sellers who aren't as well known, I bet they don't get all this attention or possibly not even a sale.

I swear some people were taking books just because it was a frenzy at that point. If some of the books were sold by individual sellers who aren't as well known, I bet they don't get all this attention or possibly not even a sale.

I almost used the "+1" for the first time.

Wow this thread is something else.

October, all credit to you and congratulations.

I think the problem I had, and others, is that in the middle of the great sale someone offered books they had won to those who had missed out for a small mark up in the same thread.

Might not be against board rules but it is disrespectful against the OP, regardless what the OP says. It's his sales thread not yours!

Start your own thread to sell those books once you actually own them, not in the middle of OP's selling frenzy, which was great to watch.

I did not participate or intend to at all in this, no horses in this race for me.

I ran out of everything for the wall late last year, i really wanted a lot of these. That was my excuse.

Im butthurt I didn't snag a single book. Thread was running while at work, so I missed out. I didn't see bullying when i was able to sift through the ashes last night. Maybe some poking fun. If there were PM bullying, as someone else stated, then, yes report it. Seems it's a lot of missed opportunity for some, simply due to timing, regardless as to how skewed it may or may not have been when the :takeit: posted and by whom. 2c

Spidey, I know we are a minority but October's timing was optimal to allow also us European boardies to participate. :foryou:

I was being sarcastic. I missed out as I had to work, no biggie. There are opportunities-o-plenty on here. Hopefully you were able to snag some sweet books. October's thread was impressive. Hopefully I'll be able to get on the action when he does it again in 6-12 months. I'll just be sure to use a sick day and light speed internet. :grin: